Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 45 Minute Punt - Norwich  (Read 808 times)

notmyfirsttime

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent 45 min punt in city or within 5 miles?

Seems a lot to choose from and I'm there on business next week and could do with something to do for lunch.

Ideally OWO and Anal being included for under £100 would be great, not too keen for EE though, unless positive feedback from a few people

Thanks

Offline madeinwales56

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent 45 min punt in city or within 5 miles?

Seems a lot to choose from and I'm there on business next week and could do with something to do for lunch.

Ideally OWO and Anal being included for under £100 would be great, not too keen for EE though, unless positive feedback from a few people

Thanks

If you are looking for something to do for lunch I can recommend some great restaurants but if it's a prossie you're after do the search yourself. What do you think this is? Norwich Fucking Tourist Board?

dawsonuk

Let us all know when you find one...very few decent punts in Norwich. You need to go down to that London boy.

Offline socks

If you are looking for something to do for lunch I can recommend some great restaurants but if it's a prossie you're after do the search yourself. What do you think this is? Norwich Fucking Tourist Board?
Indeed. The better thing to do might be to see what possibles an AW search throws up and then ask us for recommends from amongst those. Just putting Norfolk, Norwich, Anal and OWO produced 30 possibles just now and that's without incorporating searches where those two are at discretion.