Well reviewed girl in here and I discovered her after a series of failed attempts to arrange meetings with London girls, either no responses to texts and emails, diary clashes or a list of extras as long as my arm.
Lara answered by text within minutes and we were all set for a meeting in a couple of hours time and not an extra in sight.
This meet was about six weeks ago.
External Link/Members Only1 hour for £140. Great value for London.
Comms:Almost immediate reply to initial text and fast comms throughout. Post code straight away and address 10 minutes before.
Location:Flat near Whitechapel Tube off the Main Street. No one about.
Appearance:Usual hiding behind the door, and delighted with what I saw. Pretty girl next door with brown hair and a tight body. She was wearing a black summer dress with a swishy skirt and she did a spin that made the skirt rise up so I could see her long legs and a glimpse of black panties.
Meet:Quick shower and into the bedroom for a stand up snogging session. Kissing was really passionate, I mean like she really meant it. Open mouth and wet but absolutely NO tongues throughout the whole meet. This was my only disappointment. Many past reviews rave about her DFK but there was no tongue at all. Don’t get me wrong this was great kissing and we went at it for a good while. At one point turned around ground her bum into my cock and I enjoyed feeling her tits and panties from behind.
Swishy dress came off and I enjoyed sucking her small tits. Hard nipples.
She did that stripper thing where she turned her back to me and bent over to pull her panties down. Great first view of her bum and pussy.
Pushed me onto the bed and great OWO. A bit of spitting. Took it quite deep. Had to ask her to slow down a few times as she was really turning me on.
My turn to lick her meaty pussy flaps (loved unfolding them for the first time and seeing that moist inside pink). Now, Lara got really wet very quickly. She warned me that she would. Pulled my head into her cunt. Bucked her hips. I never know whether the orgasm is real or not but she shuddered convincingly and her snatch was sodden. I was happily convinced.
On with the Dom and into cow girl. Tight despite the wetness from the licking. Slow at first building to a quite energetic finale. Stayed in cow girl all the time because it was so good having her slim body bouncing on top of me. Came suddenly and hard. Got cleaned up.
Had a chat about life and good music. Lara then offered me a massage which was decent and progressed into 69 with my face once again engulfed in wet pussy. Ended up wanking me to second pop which is unusual for me these days!
No rush to leave and we had a final cuddle before my shower.
Conclusion:Enjoyed this meet a lot. The lack of tongue in the kissing was my only negative but the kissing itself was so passionate I can forgive it. She gets very wet and turned and the fucking is energetic so this is a strong positive.
I’ll be back but please stick your tongue in my mouth next time.