Author Topic: SophieSanchez - Dollis Hill  (Read 1325 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8922050) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline patelprat

SophieSanchez - Dollis Hill

I first reviewed this lady a few months back, when she was fairly new to the game: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=451334.0
I decided to return to her for a round 2 recently, to see if much had changed.

TLDR: she's in a better, cleaner location, she's still fairly submissive and likes to be led, but this time much better sex. Her OWO could still improve - she's got a bit of a gag reflex when sucking deep. She can handle a good fucking, but if you want a mammoth/lengthy fucking session, best to look elsewhere.
Overall, in my view, she still gives a nice GFE.

External Link/Members Only

Services Requested: GFE with DFK/RO/OWO/protected sex

Cost: £160 for 30 mins with FK and OWO (£130 base, £20 OWO, £10 FK).

Comms: WhatsApp. She does her own comms.

Location: Nice flat on a quiet street in Dollis Hill. Immaculate place, modern and clean, great bedroom/bed.

Girl:
Same as before! Pretty face, attractive, slim size 6 body, age early or mid-20s I'd guess. English accent, Portuguese origin. Lots of tattoos, which I personally like. I click very well with her, which is a big part of the appeal, but YMMV. She likes to chat, she is intelligent, she has told me a lot of personal stuff.
She looked a bit slimmer than when I first met her.
All natural. Her boobs are a bit flat (mentioned on other reviews too), but she's apparently getting a boob lift done in the new year.
She's a bit of a germaphobe - everything is kept spotless around her flat.

Meeting:
She greeted me in a strappy white summer dress - really sexy, she looked great! Lovely tan too.
Like last time, we took it slow to begin. We started with some nice catch-up chat and feeling each other up, then onto some sensual DFK, with some nice tongue play. We got naked, she let me lick/kiss her gorgeous armpits, tits, the usual stuff I enjoy. Lovely pussy, very responsive to my licking, she was gasping in pleasure and got nice and wet. She sucked on my nipples, which always gets me going. Then onto some nice (but shallow) OWO (unfortunately she has difficulty with my size and gets a gag reflex pretty quickly if she goes too deep). She slowly licked my shaft and balls too, which felt great.
Condom on. Much better sex this time. A slow start mounting me, pussy still tight, but then really passionate in cowgirl, bouncing up and down on me energetically. She eventually climaxed on top of me, which was amazing and something I was definitely not expecting. I found out that doggy is her favourite, she was literally pleading with me to fuck her doggy style, which I did, and she couldn't get enough! Finally some missionary while licking her armpits and DFKing her. She finished me off with a handjob. Took a quick shower, and then lots more chat as I got dressed, no clock-watching from her.
Booked 30 mins but must have left well beyond that. She told me she wanted me to fuck her in doggy for longer next time :D

Overall: Positive

There have been mixed reviews of her so far on here, but still mostly positives. I think it depends on how well you click with her and her style. I find she's still quite submissive/passive initially and prefers the guy to take the lead, so she's not going to be all over you from the start. I also find with her that it helps to be up-front about what you want in the comms (which I always am anyway), so she has some idea of how to please.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2026, 01:32:49 am by patelprat »