Author Topic: Nikilina, Diva - Knightsbridge  (Read 574 times)

Offline pantywetter

Caught this beauty on Diva this week.

External Link/Members Only

Location wise it was just around the corner from Harrods.  Nice little place, I must have fucked 20 girls there over the years in that building.  It’s quite embarrassing because sometimes I fuck one girl one day then fuck her neighbour the next and I hope I don’t bump into them!

I was very attracted to the pictures, thought she looked hot, very pretty and natural across all of the pictures.  Gorgeous.

Sadly when I enter the room I can see she is lacking energy and sex appeal.  She is quite awkward and shy and very rigid.  She also only partially met my dress request which always gets things off to a bad start.

It’s a shame because she is similar looking to the pictures, just very rigid and awkward.  Her English is poor too which doesn’t help.   

I return from the shower and try to DFK as I usually to do.  It starts off very restrictive but slowly warm her up with some snogging and touching up before disrobing her. 

Onto the bed and I decide to give her a tongue lashing to see if I can warm her up.  I give her my best work down there but I only manage ti her to a 5/10 responding.  I can normally get them to an 8 even if I don’t make them cum as I am quite good at RO if I do say myself.

We move to sex and again I would say the word awkward.  Our bodies don’t move together well and she is struggling the heat.

I go on top and start smashing her.  I have had a lot of sex recently so I’m in control and hitting it hard.  She’s fine but not responsive

I flip her over to my go to prone bone and hit it some more.  The passion rises to a 6 but still lacking energy.

After round 1 40 minutes in we finish and she starts to tidy up and finish the appointment.  It wasn’t good enough for me to get upset so I let it go.

Overall a neutral as she did the job but didn’t get out of first gear.  If she didn’t short change me for time it might been a light green.

Overall dissapointing as she’s very pretty on the pics

Damage £350

Looks - 7/10
Service - 6/10

Will I return - No
« Last Edit: August 04, 2026, 10:38:06 pm by pantywetter »

Offline pantywetter

Just looked at the pics again and she has a nice glint in the eye.  If you connected with her she might be a good fuck, especially if her English improves a little.  If you were stuck for someone to see you could try with her as there is a hint of something going on but she was like a statue with me. 

Offline Alexmck

Sorry to hear

Hope the next one is much better