Author Topic: Cici, Serenity Thai Massage, Glasgow  (Read 2310 times)

Offline f_angel

Cici, Serenity Massage, 82 Union St, 07432 112575 External Link/Members Only

Serenity massage is quite a nicely appointed massage parlour, with pleasant, warm dimly lit rooms.

Cici is a slim, mid-40s attractive Thai woman, quite quiet and with big solid bolt-ons. The price was 60 for the 1hour massage + 40 for the happy ending and an extra 10 to slide my hands under her top and into her leggings to play with her pussy.

I'd booked an hour at fairly short notice with her recently by texting the shop, and was treated to one of the most toe-curling, leg shaking orgasms I've had in quite some time.

The first half hour or so was spent loosening my back up as I was really pretty tight, and having confirmed my interest in extras got the occasional ball swipe during this. By the time Cici got to my legs I was getting nicely turned on and she gave me a competent leg massage with a good bit of sensuality and teasing thrown in.

On the turn she built up to the main event by gently massage my inner thighs and playing with my balls before getting some oil onto my cock. As she was doing this I slid one hand under her top to tease a nipple and then the other hand into her leggings (10 extra for that) to play with her clit, her pussy getting nicely moist as I did so.

Cici did a good job on the happy ending, varying her technique, slow, fast, attention to the head as I continued to play with her pussy, edging me as I did so until I finally came to the strongest orgasm I've had in really quite a while.

Cici then cleaned me up and gave me ahead massage to finish. She then gave me a wipe down with a hot towel. I gave her the 50 total tip then got dressed as she left the room.

She's a good solid choice in Glasgow at the minute though doesn't work every day so you'll need to check with the shop.

One thing worth noting is that another girl, Lisa, who seems to run the place doesn't do extras, or so she says. She gives a great massage though.

Any questions just ask.




Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Good review.

I visited this place twice last year. The first time I got the boss lady, whose youngish and decent looking, but as you said she's strictly legit.

The second visit I got an overweight, heavy breathing and not in any way attractive, fifty something. I reduced my booking time to half an hour when I saw her. After about 15mins she was tickling my balls and asking if I wanted a HE...I thanked her for asking and said maybe next time :sarcastic:

Offline f_angel

Thanks Jock. Was she Scottish the second one you saw? Or thai?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2026, 02:02:43 pm by f_angel »

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Thanks Jock. Was she Scottish the second one you saw? Or thai?

She was Thai.

Tbh, I think I might have met her previously at one of the Thai flats in Cathcart 10+ years ago.