Author Topic: SA-SpecialThroat, Liverpool St  (Read 1579 times)


4 review(s) for SA-SpecialThroat (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
7 review(s) for SA-Special (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Sparta Prada

This meeting happened earlier in the summer after seeing the initial UKP reviews for this lady when she was working under her previous name SA-Special External Link/Members Only That profile has gone so I’ll post my review under External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Looks 6/10 - Anna looks like the lady in the photos on her current AW profile. Her previous profile didn’t really show much of her face, which was probably a good thing as if I saw the photos - on her current profile - I probably would not have booked with her. She’s not unattractive, but I did find her facially pretty plain. For her age her body is in decent nick, she’s trim. Tits were saggy as others have mentioned but considering she’s had children it’s all good.

Service 4/10 - I will begin by talking about my experience with the comms which was fairly mixed to say the least. I sent a message a couple of weeks prior but received no response whatsoever, this was sent on one of the days she works. On the morning of this punt I did get a reply where details of her basic service and prices were listed plus her extras. We then agreed a time for a same day punt.

I arrived five minutes ahead of the time and sent a text to say I was on her road. I got no reply for about 10 minutes, taking it past the agreed appointment time. It was a further 15 minutes before the address details were sent through, so by the time I walked to her front door the punt start probably 25 minutes after it should have. Not a good start at all. When I questioned Anna about it she said she doesn’t deal with the communications and has a handler. The handler did apologise during the text exchange, but one of the messages tried to blame it on their WiFi. Blaming WiFi for text messages not going through?

After a quick introduction I asked to use the bathroom and Anna handed me a towel where I washed myself in the sink, there was a shower available if I wanted. I returned and we started off with some open mouthed kissing which turned into gentle snogging while standing up, so far so good. Onto the bed where we continued with kissing and groping. I asked Anna to go down on me and she delivered decent OWO. While down there I asked her to rim me (I paid the £30 extra for this) and it was okay but brief, probably not more than a couple of minutes. Anna continued with the OWO which she sped up this time, before I came in her mouth which she discreetly spat in the tissue. That would be fine, except I had paid a further £30 for her to swallow and she didn’t deliver. I should have picked her up on this but wasn’t in the mood to create a scene, and decided there & then I wouldn’t see her again.

The rest of the meet was us laying on the bed and talking, she told me a bit about herself. This went on a little bit longer, and then she said I had five minutes left where we started kissing and OWO again but no second climax was gonna happen with such a short time frame so we called it quits. When I left the flat it was pretty much the one hour I paid since I entered her apartment.

Premises 3/5 - not sure if Anna has moved on from the place I met her, but anyone who has been to the same place I visited will confirm it’s in a quirky place. Situated on a relatively quiet street between Spitalfields and Liverpool St, the communal front door doesn’t really indicate the interesting courtyard behind it which you walk through. You then press another buzzer on a second door which Anna then lets you in. The apartment itself is fine for punting. Anna said she shared it with other girls though I never saw anyone else. There’s a separate bathroom which is clean, bedroom was slightly cluttered but nothing off putting.

Value for money 4/10 - in the current market the base price I paid of £160 for an hour is fine. However I paid an additional £60 (£220 in total) for 2 extras, only one of which was delivered so for me that’s a big negative.

Total 17/35 - I was going to rate this a neutral but she shouldn’t be offering paid extras she doesn’t deliver on. I also had the poor comms where I ended up arriving at the flat 25 minutes after it should have, with hindsight maybe I should have walked while I was hanging around for the text to come in.

Clearly she has her fans, but Anna isn’t for me.


Offline Insideman

Could you elaborate on her attitude ?

did u get a taste of her deepthroat ?

she entered video into a telegram competition called throat wars recently which is free to view atm
link below for all to enjoy

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Could you elaborate on her attitude ?

did u get a taste of her deepthroat ?

she entered video into a telegram competition called throat wars recently which is free to view atm
link below for all to enjoy

External Link/Members Only

She was fairly business like when I arrived at her flat, and warmed up as the session began.

I didn’t get a taste of her deep throat but the OWO was decent.