Author Topic: English Sofia - West Kensington  (Read 3518 times)


4 review(s) for English Sofia (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Drika

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30m - £90 (Got a £10 discount  :unknown:

Comms: [8/10] as suggested in her AW profile I called and after a couple of m chat everything was booked, easy peasy.
Location: [7/10] Nice residential area, nearest tube : West Kensington / Barons Court. Apartment on the 1st floor,  clean inside, clean bathroom and discrete enough.
Girl: [7/10] She's the one on the photos, as described in other reviews she's a size 6, nice little natural tits and very nice pussy.

Meet: Agreed time and sevice upfront during the call,I also had a shower at home before leaving for the appointment so straight to business once at her place.
No hide behind door, she's on the first floor and was waiting for me at the door.
She was dressed casual, we moved to her room, handed over the roses, quick chit chat and while talking her hands moved inside my underwear  and she started playing with my little friend.
15 seconds later she's on her knees with my dick in her mouth (OWO). It was a proper PSE, lots of DT, gargling, spitting etc.

We then moved in front of the mirror and later she asked me to sit on the armchair for her to continue, she was literally sucking the hell out of me  :wacko:
Worried about coming too early I had to stop her and asked to move on the bed. Dom on and she is on her four giving me an increadible view of her pussy and ass (really a shame she doesn't do anal)
Fucked in several positions for the next 15m before removing the dom and asking her to suck me again until  completion.
She finished me with her mouth, (or better to say with her throat) proper throatpie while I was holding her head and pumping (asked her if it was ok before doing it).
She swallowed everything  :crazy:

Summary:
Fantastic Pornstar experience with a nice woman who seems to really enjoy sex.  Great attitude and quite talkative (in a good sense). She mntioned liking people who enjoy sex like she does but unfortunately there are some that rushes everything, are rude etc.  She seems to be a very nice human being.

Would I go back: very likely.

Offline puntmiester

Thanks for the review . I didn’t realise she was on AW , only saw her on viva .
What’s her face like?
Any kissing?

Offline patelprat

thanks for the review.
i like her slim frame.

how come the discount?? was she feeling generous? She had an offer on at the time?


« Last Edit: August 03, 2026, 11:37:32 pm by patelprat »

Offline koshkaj

Tried to book this one a while back when she was in Brighton, i think. Her profile changes a lot as does her preferred method of contact. Called her as requested, was polite as always and she went off on one for no apparent reason. Must of have been having a bad day.

Offline Prince

Tried to book this one a while back when she was in Brighton, i think. Her profile changes a lot as does her preferred method of contact. Called her as requested, was polite as always and she went off on one for no apparent reason. Must of have been having a bad day.


Same thing happened to me! So I moved on.

Offline notcalledchris


Offline Drika

Re the discount:
The price she shared with me over the phone were simply different than the one she has on AW.

It seems that while waiting to meet me, someone else called to book an appointment, they agreed the time - 15m after I had finished, she mentioned I need at least 15m - but soon after the person messaged back to ask if it was possible to meet earlier. She wasn't particularly enthusiast about that: started talking about how people, especially in London are always in a rush and they being rude during the day, that's why she prefers to work evening until 4am etc (tbh I would have guessed the opposite :unknown:).

IMHO, she seems to be quite sensible to stuff that others may not even care (myself included).  That probably changes completely her mood so  I can see why she may be a bit of hit or miss

Offline patelprat

Re the discount:
The price she shared with me over the phone were simply different than the one she has on AW.

It seems that while waiting to meet me, someone else called to book an appointment, they agreed the time - 15m after I had finished, she mentioned I need at least 15m - but soon after the person messaged back to ask if it was possible to meet earlier. She wasn't particularly enthusiast about that: started talking about how people, especially in London are always in a rush and they being rude during the day, that's why she prefers to work evening until 4am etc (tbh I would have guessed the opposite :unknown:).

IMHO, she seems to be quite sensible to stuff that others may not even care (myself included).  That probably changes completely her mood so  I can see why she may be a bit of hit or miss

Thanks. She sounds quite particular about things and being approached in a way she's OK with.
What's a good time of day to call her?

Offline koshkaj

Re the discount:
The price she shared with me over the phone were simply different than the one she has on AW.

It seems that while waiting to meet me, someone else called to book an appointment, they agreed the time - 15m after I had finished, she mentioned I need at least 15m - but soon after the person messaged back to ask if it was possible to meet earlier. She wasn't particularly enthusiast about that: started talking about how people, especially in London are always in a rush and they being rude during the day, that's why she prefers to work evening until 4am etc (tbh I would have guessed the opposite :unknown:).

IMHO, she seems to be quite sensible to stuff that others may not even care (myself included).  That probably changes completely her mood so  I can see why she may be a bit of hit or miss

Yeah, she moaned about other punters to me on the phone. She seems very sensitive, but fine if you get a booking, so gotta be careful when speaking to her to arrange.

Offline Drika


Thanks. She sounds quite particular about things and being approached in a way she's OK with.
What's a good time of day to call her?
in her AW profile she states that she does not do meet in the morning.
I met her on a  weekday during early evening and when I asked if she had been busy her reply was : not at all, I start late... I suspect I was her first customer of the day.
If she really has customers until 4am I'd avoid contacting her before 4-5pm but  :unknown:

As suggested by koshkaj she seems quite sensible, she moaned about other customers with me too, about the rudeness etc.
If you are nice  and don't push her boundaries you will have a great time.

From her profile:
Quote
I prioritise people who call and sound like they will be good company over people sending 1 word texts (obviously 😅)"
When arrived at the given postcode I texted (Whatsapp) her to get the apartment number, she read the message and called me back... The apartment is very easy to find - you just need to ring at the number she gives to you. For some reason she seems to hate texts or WA messages  :unknown:

Offline patelprat

in her AW profile she states that she does not do meet in the morning.
I met her on a  weekday during early evening and when I asked if she had been busy her reply was : not at all, I start late... I suspect I was her first customer of the day.
If she really has customers until 4am I'd avoid contacting her before 4-5pm but  :unknown:

As suggested by koshkaj she seems quite sensible, she moaned about other customers with me too, about the rudeness etc.
If you are nice  and don't push her boundaries you will have a great time.

From her profile: When arrived at the given postcode I texted (Whatsapp) her to get the apartment number, she read the message and called me back... The apartment is very easy to find - you just need to ring at the number she gives to you. For some reason she seems to hate texts or WA messages  :unknown:

thanks for the intel.

i don't believe experienced punters like KK or Prince are going to be rude, so sounds to me like she is over-sensitive and probably needs to chill a bit.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2026, 11:23:58 am by patelprat »

Offline koshkaj

I do enjoy reading her profile changes. She used to make fun of "shy" guys. Then accused punters who contact by text of being less than, real men use WA, so not to text her. Then it changed again to WA or call. Now it's call only. She also used to state that she would only see black guys. But that didn't last long. Bit of a minefield in comms.

It has been a few months now and her number has changed, so might give it another attempt.

Offline Drika

just to clarify, I'm not telling anyone is rude here, not even thinking about that tbh :)

Sofia was moaning about some of her customers being rude.


Again, she seems  very "sensible" to the point this may be an issue for her. I feel that if you get her in a "not so good day", even the most mannered and polite person in the world can have trouble making an appoint with her.

Offline Drika

I do enjoy reading her profile changes. She used to make fun of "shy" guys. Then accused punters who contact by text of being less than, real men use WA, so not to text her. Then it changed again to WA or call. Now it's call only. She also used to state that she would only see black guys. But that didn't last long. Bit of a minefield in comms.

It has been a few months now and her number has changed, so might give it another attempt.

I saw her profile for the first time before meeting her, searched here, liked the reviews and decided to make a booking.
After reading all the comments above I think I've been really lucky and there is more probably than just "sensibility" in her head.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2026, 11:44:16 am by Drika »

Offline koshkaj

No worries, am sure nobody has taken your comments as accusing them of being rude, I certainly have not.

Thanks for reviewing, glad it all worked out  :drinks:

Offline ampithestud1

Same thing as Koshkaj and Prince happened to me! Called her but her availability that day didn't work for me so I asked what's the first booking she could do the next day. On hearing this she completely lost it and started accusing me of wanting to 'know too much' about her plans / life  :dash:

I notice her profile states she doesn't do mornings but this wasn't mentioned when I saw it a few months ago.

Shame because it seems she can be a decent SP but only when her head's in the right place (or clear of certain things perhaps?)  :unknown:

Offline patelprat

Same thing as Koshkaj and Prince happened to me! Called her but her availability that day didn't work for me so I asked what's the first booking she could do the next day. On hearing this she completely lost it and started accusing me of wanting to 'know too much' about her plans / life  :dash:

I notice her profile states she doesn't do mornings but this wasn't mentioned when I saw it a few months ago.

Shame because it seems she can be a decent SP but only when her head's in the right place (or clear of certain things perhaps?)  :unknown:

She sounds like more trouble than it's worth!
Not a fan of having to call for a booking either. But respect her rules and right to want that, even though almost no other escorts do it like that.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2026, 04:54:03 pm by patelprat »

Offline koshkaj

I'm actually glad to see it was not just me who got the 'treatment'  :sarcastic:

Katalina also asks for bookings over the phone, maybe not for you PP as you are a reg, and she was lovely. Phone screening is supposed to go both ways, after all.

Offline patelprat

I'm actually glad to see it was not just me who got the 'treatment'  :sarcastic:

Katalina also asks for bookings over the phone, maybe not for you PP as you are a reg, and she was lovely. Phone screening is supposed to go both ways, after all.

That's why I said almost no other - and yeah Kat doesn't insist on that after you've seen her a few times.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2026, 09:31:01 pm by patelprat »