Author Topic: Karla Dior - Edmonton  (Read 455 times)


3 review(s) for Karla Dior (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline SnaresBLad

Link: External Link/Members Only

I came across this lady on AW and texted to arrange a meet one evening. Comms were good, fast and friendly so answered my questions regarding services etc. I'm given the post code so make my way there. I text to say I've arrived but then I'm told to wait 5 mins - which really annoys me when WG's do this. It was late at night, on a residential street in North London so not ideal.

After 5 mins or so of waiting in the car, I'm given the house number. I walk over and knock on the door. A man opens the door and says "come in bruvva". At this point I should have just turned and left but I was on auto pilot and just blindly walked in all the while thinking I'm going to get robbed or beaten up etc. He then says that she'll be about 15 mins and that I can wait in the back room to which I say it's okay, I'll come back later. Text me when she's ready and I walk out and away.

The minute I hear the door close I power walked back to the car, drove home and counted my lucky stars.

AVOID!!