Author Topic: Loulablle - anyone had contact?  (Read 286 times)

Offline thisisitfororen

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any contact with her? I've arranged twice now to meet her and each time its being ghosted on the day. I never leave the house these days unless I get on the day confirmation but still quite disappointing. Her profile gets taken down randomly midweek too so not sure if that is particularly more suspect.

Offline MLawro93

Hidden feedback. Red flag on that basis alone.

The fact she has ghosted you twice on the day after agreeing a booking is another huge red flag. Worth two negatives for that alone.

Offline thisisitfororen

Hidden feedback. Red flag on that basis alone.

The fact she has ghosted you twice on the day after agreeing a booking is another huge red flag. Worth two negatives for that alone.

It was on 2 separate occasions, one last week and one just for yesterday. But yeah when her profile was first up, she didn't have any feedback.