Author Topic: Slim/petite PSE girls  (Read 1993 times)

Offline DT_James

As the title says

I’m in London for at least 1 month and want to see the best tiny PSE girls.

I have these on my list;
External Link/Members Only when she returns to London (hopefully lol)
External Link/Members Only

No budget restrictions so any and all recommendations are welcome 
 :drinks:

Offline mightymunce

Try Veronica 369.

She is petite and very PSE

Offline DT_James

Try Veronica 369.

She is petite and very PSE
I’ve seen her 2 times (done 1 review on her already)

She’s amazing and yes, very PSE

Thanks for reminding me I need to see her and fuck her throat again lol :drinks:

Offline mightymunce

I’ve seen her 2 times (done 1 review on her already)

She’s amazing and yes, very PSE

Thanks for reminding me I need to see her and fuck her throat again lol :drinks:

If you do reverse 69, you can liberally fuck her throat like a pussy

Offline DT_James

If you do reverse 69, you can liberally fuck her throat like a pussy
Both times I’ve seen her I’ve done head off the edge of the bed
1 hand underneath her head
The other goes either around her throat to feel my cock sliding in nd out
Or pressed onto her chest

She’s so good at sucking dick it’s crazy, tho I prefer it more gaggy/messy. Don’t get me wrong Veronica does get messy, just not as much as my favorite DT girl atm, CaraDelacroix (need to do my review on her)

Offline DT_James

I do also want to mention I’m seeing Clare from Olina   :thumbsup:

Offline mightymunce

Both times I’ve seen her I’ve done head off the edge of the bed
1 hand underneath her head
The other goes either around her throat to feel my cock sliding in nd out
Or pressed onto her chest

She’s so good at sucking dick it’s crazy, tho I prefer it more gaggy/messy. Don’t get me wrong Veronica does get messy, just not as much as my favorite DT girl atm, CaraDelacroix (need to do my review on her)

Saw Cara.once and she is good quality.

Veronica would be absolutely top-class in a MMF

Offline Test98

Not sure if you got to see Crystal. But if not I would recommend her she is proper PSE and surprisingly petite if you ask me.

Offline DT_James

Not sure if you got to see Crystal. But if not I would recommend her she is proper PSE and surprisingly petite if you ask me.
External Link/Members Only
This one?

If so I’ve already seen her (man I’m behind on reviews lol)

She was good, wouldn’t see her again though, that was a 1 time thing

Offline Test98

External Link/Members Only
This one?

If so I’ve already seen her (man I’m behind on reviews lol)

She was good, wouldn’t see her again though, that was a 1 time thing


lol yes. Oh ok fair enough she is expensive but she is proper PSE.