Author Topic: BEAUTY_REBECCAxx - Falkirk  (Read 1338 times)


6 review(s) for BEAUTY_REBECCAxx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline lanlover

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£140 - 1 hour
Anal was available for an extra £60
Extra pop at £10 (I asked, this isn't listed anywhere)

Met up with Rebecca for an hour and had a really good time. I did have a little bit of fear prior to the meet as some of her pics are at bad angles and make her look pretty big but in person she's thicc, not fat with enhanced tits and lips with a slightly freckly face which I found pretty cute.

Once the tokens were exchanged started off with some LK and fondling each other, then onto the bed for some more fondling then some OWO then some cowgirl which included some tongue from her and after a while I filled the bag.
We relaxed and chatted for a while and I got a little bit of a massage but nothing worth writing home about.

Round two was some owo and me banging away in mish which I enjoyed and eventually filled the bag followed by more relaxing and chatting away. Both times she put the rubber on with her mouth if that's your thing.

Never did make it to round 3, but this is my 4th Brazilian and I do enjoy them as they do like a chat other than my last one who I'm still sure was eastern european pretending to be brazilian.