I’ve got a bit of experience punting here and other places in Europe and here is the best of the lot.
Don’t be put off by the crap rom punts in the uk. The best must stay in their own country.
There’s a forum that you need to get your head around called nimfomane, it seems a bit confusing at first but you soon get used to it. If you use chrome you can use the translate functions.
A couple of recent ones in 2 places I visited but all city’s have great options.
External Link/Members OnlyI visited this girl twice - £50 for 30 mins including DFK and deep throat, proper fit lass!
External Link/Members OnlyThis one I visited and it was £50 for 30 mins. Kissing included and it was a professional service in a good way. Great apartment, shower stocked very well. Girl was stunning, tall and spoke great English.
Honestly, if you want a punting holiday, come do a few city’s here and you will have a great time.