Author Topic: Alice (kommons) - Marylebone  (Read 2015 times)

Offline drleo

Alice- kommons
Removed, no social media.

Communication
All done via WhatsApp. Very easy booking. I messaged her and met in 2 hours.

Location
Flat near Baker Station, nice and discreet.

Price
Paid £200 for the hour + £60 for owo&CIM. +20 FK

Appearance
 She is much slimmer than the photos on Instagram. She said she lost weight. Her face has acne scars and a nose and the harmony is not ideal. Her body is amazing.  silicone boobs, lip filler done too much, bum perfect but BBL and her foot is very sexy.

Meet
Got to the location, and was quickly given the door number. Popped inside, had a brief chat, sorted the money,. She tried to sell extras. I went for FK, OWO and CIM.

She offered a shower and drinks but I refused. We started FK but I did not like it too much as I felt the lip filler😅. I started kissing her neck and boobs. Then she started OWO very nicely. At the beginning was very slow but she increased suction and movement. I felt her tooth but I like it. She asks for sex and I say yes😁 she put the condom and I chose to start with missionary. I suddenly notice her foot with white nail polish. She has very slim ankles and her toes were very slim too. I started suck her toes! I have a foot fetish😁, so I could not resist and went inside her pusssy. She was tight at the beginning. She was vocal and lots of moaning. It seems that she was enjoying it. I put her legs on my shoulder and did it very hard. She came on my top Reverse cowgirl. The view was amazing. She has a lion tattoo on her back. I fucked her when the lion was watching 😅👋 after that we did it doggy and smacked her bum. They were exactly fit in my hand not very hard or soft. I fucked very hard again. I took out comdom and lay on the bed. She started OWO again and I came very hard. She offered me a massage but I refused because it was with oil. She offered me nice water. 10 minutes relaxing and chatting. I kissed her bum and body and enjoyed time together.

Overall: Positive
Great GFE from a hot and sexy tattooed young Brazilian . Sexy foot and  great body.. A nice overall experience.

Return: Probably one day, yes.

Photos removed as no link to advert showing them.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2026, 10:07:05 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,253
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You can't post social media mate, nor can you post pictures without a link to a publicly available advert or website showing them.

Offline drleo

You can't post social media mate, nor can you post pictures without a link to a publicly available advert or website showing them.


Thank you mate. I could not find a link for Kommons. How can I post it like it?

Offline foskito


Thank you mate. I could not find a link for Kommons. How can I post it like it?

Send the link where the ad is and the exact name of the add

Offline patelprat


Thank you mate. I could not find a link for Kommons. How can I post it like it?

Posting the Kommons screenshot ideally with number would help.



Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38