Author Topic: Jenwenwan Bristol toftt  (Read 2028 times)


3 review(s) for Jenwenwan (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline tenderinc

External Link/Members Only

Took a chance …

Labyrinth of a spot to find on foot when there  but really chill and secluded apartment . Free Parking a short walk away .

Textbook Asian massage experience!
And by that I mean skilled perfect ..,

She is a captivating looking person … loosely resembling the profile pics … She actually had incredibly intoxicating eyes in person … Went for the full hour . 150. Was it worth it !? Well yes she literally gave the best deep tissue intuitive massage (which I think is her gift to the world , mske use of it !) It’s a rare treat to meet such an authentic practitioner . Been a long while . I feel she is deeply trained in both the massage arts and what was to follow on the flip .

After a deeply epic back massage … I found my self lying upon my back … tracing out to the chilled eastern music she obviously uses as her metronome to do the thing she definitely know how to do well …

Basically lay back , breathe deep and allow her to gently awaken your thighs and balls with soft oil …
Then as you lie back all of a sudden you feel a mouth on you … protected oral then lead to some fantastic riding to which she timed to perfection some lush kisses snd thd ferl of hef well proportioned womanly form connect woth you full body as she squats upon you leading you to completion . A gentle hold non hurried exit after some thoughtful cuddling and honestly I left with a spring in the Step like the old days . Some times the riper fruits are the sweetest . hope that covers everything . This team taker is really a massage review but as it lead to FS i posted here . If you are into Asian style services done to expert level and actually like a good massage :- She’s the one :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2026, 07:47:22 pm by tenderinc »

Offline RobT22

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 241
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Thanks for your review. Sounds excellent. I hope to visit her soon. She sounds a nice logical step up from my normal visits to local Chinese shop. A little apprehensive of FS but it has to be done.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hamchang

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,300
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
I did contact her a week ago, and was going to book when the extras started mounting up. The pinch point was when I was happy and wanted to make sure she had oil which amazingly some do not, and she said she used Nuru. Great I thought. Then she wanted £20 extra for that saying its expensive. Well I know exactly how much it costs. 100g of Sodium polyacrylate which is all it is really these days if about a tenner, and thats enough for a hundred massages. So I eventually declined.

Offline JR99

I paid Jen a visit last night, and as I've put in a separate review, my experience was word for word what you have written here. A great girl, but she says she is on her way to Exeter, not sure when though.