Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyEvik  (Read 2534 times)

Givememilf

External Link/Members Only

Eastern European mature lady.  Not a word of English,  quite buxom (tj will say fat,  but it's a matter of perspective)  not a word of English!  Which I kind of like.  She's cheap,  £20 for a blowjob,  £30 to fuck (both include facial)  or £50 for half hour and you can fuck her ass.  I've done a few combinations of this,  her but remains quite tight.  Tits are great.  She's nice enough,  not a great kisser,  she's just not into it,  probably because she could be my gran (snigger)

However,  her blowjob is fantastic.  Great technique,  bit not motorised in that way that doesn't feel great but makes you cum super fast that all the EE girls have mastered.  Just a really great blowjob.  And I always unload in her face after which she seems to not mind.  I like going to her,  it's very uncomplicated.  And very cheap.  And really close to my flat.

I've seen a good few EE girls,  I mean who hasn't?  More miss than hit,  but the older ones always give a good service.  Interestin.

chico1000

Givememilf

Your having a laugh

Nah mate,  I like what I like.  But good attitude to have in a reviews section.  We pay for sex here.  Am I doing it wrong and you doing it right?

Drillakilla

Eastern European mature lady.  Not a word of English,  quite buxom (tj will say fat,  but it's a matter of perspective)  not a word of English!  Which I kind of like.  She's cheap,  £20 for a blowjob,  £30 to fuck (both include facial)  or £50 for half hour and you can fuck her ass.  I've done a few combinations of this,  her but remains quite tight.  Tits are great.  She's nice enough,  not a great kisser,  she's just not into it,  probably because she could be my gran (snigger)

However,  her blowjob is fantastic.  Great technique,  bit not motorised in that way that doesn't feel great but makes you cum super fast that all the EE girls have mastered.  Just a really great blowjob.  And I always unload in her face after which she seems to not mind.  I like going to her,  it's very uncomplicated.  And very cheap.  And really close to my flat.

I've seen a good few EE girls,  I mean who hasn't?  More miss than hit,  but the older ones always give a good service.  Interestin.

TJ's not the only one who would call her fat, the only person who wouldn't is Stevie Wonder!

Tjkooker

The only guy that wouldn't call her fat is Stephen Hawking when his battery goes flat.

Givememilf

You are all geniuses of comedy.  You should be on the stage.  I especially like the stevie wonder reference.....  What are you,  fucking 60 years old? :-)
Not saying people under 60 don't get who he is,  or that he's blind.  But to use that as a reference..... Boom boom!

And to be fair,  if old stevie put his hands on her,  he'd know pretty soon she was fat. Hahaha

chico1000

Your having a laugh
I know it's your thang mate and each to their own and all that, but why pay for that.  Could you not just hang about the local bingo and for the price of a cup of tea pick up a few bingo wings down there.

DG

I see she is in Cessnock. You have also reviewed KristinaRose. Do they operate out of the same place?

Offline JJM

Blow job only £20, handy if you have forgot the wallet and need a bite to eat ;)