Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ipswich sex worker banned from Norwich  (Read 1449 times)

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only

Anyone we know?

No, but I'm sure if you cruise down Rosary Road any evening you will see her touting her wares. I'm sure it won't be difficult to spot a 45 year old Ipswich street girl cos she'll be the roughest of the rough looking toms on the beat.

Offline socks

No, but I'm sure if you cruise down Rosary Road any evening you will see her touting her wares. I'm sure it won't be difficult to spot a 45 year old Ipswich street girl cos she'll be the roughest of the rough looking toms on the beat.
I don't doubt that for a second

Offline socks

I don't doubt that for a second

To be honest I didn't even know that Rosary Road was now an RLD - it all used to be Rouen Road, when I was a giggling teenager out for a gawp with a car load of my juvenile mates. So I drove home that way late Thurs and sure enough there was one poor girl, thick jacket and a skirt so short I'm not sure it was actually there, touting for business. Why would any prossie streetwalk these days and why would any punter risk picking one up? Haven't they heard of tinternet?

Offline masseyferguson

To be honest I didn't even know that Rosary Road was now an RLD - it all used to be Rouen Road, when I was a giggling teenager out for a gawp with a car load of my juvenile mates. So I drove home that way late Thurs and sure enough there was one poor girl, thick jacket and a skirt so short I'm not sure it was actually there, touting for business. Why would any prossie streetwalk these days and why would any punter risk picking one up? Haven't they heard of tinternet?

Re Street pick ups:
Well, I wouldn't these days but I used to years ago, and there was a distinct " thrill of the chase " aspect to the whole business, and as for " tinternet " isn't the general message you get from this board that there are at least as many punting pitfalls with AW etc as any other method ? Probably more ..... after you've spent hrs and hrs sifting thru' profiles, pictures, revues, times, dates, prices, offers, locations, likes, dislikes, there's still the enormous question when the time comes -- will she even show let alone remotely relate to your expectations !!!
Tinternet aint awl she be cracked upto be boyo.

Offline socks

Re Street pick ups:
Well, I wouldn't these days but I used to years ago, and there was a distinct " thrill of the chase " aspect to the whole business, and as for " tinternet " isn't the general message you get from this board that there are at least as many punting pitfalls with AW etc as any other method ? Probably more ..... after you've spent hrs and hrs sifting thru' profiles, pictures, revues, times, dates, prices, offers, locations, likes, dislikes, there's still the enormous question when the time comes -- will she even show let alone remotely relate to your expectations !!!
Tinternet aint awl she be cracked upto be boyo.
Ah but it does have the benefit of trawling for prossies online not being something you can get nicked for  :thumbsup:

Offline masseyferguson

And there's a more nerdy "thrill of the chase", not to say "shock", when you've got past all the scams and you actually get a good fuck from AW !!
However, do you know when I think about it I crawled thru' Rouen Rd probably once a month for about three years about 25 years ago and can still remember many top shags, a hit rate probably as good as the online route !!! Some of those girls back then were really quite honest and willing to please, and yes attractive, without the inflated opinions of themselves that "tinternet" has introduced.
I don't recommend the street for punters or prossies but there were many good things about the olden days  :)