Author Topic: TS Girls that allow two pops in an hour  (Read 767 times)

Offline RagingTiger

Hi. I’m new to this site (signed up yesterday).

This is a message about Transgender Girls in London.

Long time lurker, but hoping to contribute to this amazing resource soon!

For my first time I’m really keen to experience being both top and bottom, but know that I would most likely pop after bottoming. Most of the reviews I have read seem to only include one pop in an hour meet.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice Ts girl who is happy for a round 2 in an hour booking?

Apologies if this has been covered before.

Thanks in advance - will keep you posted with my first experience!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2026, 01:45:10 pm by RagingTiger »

Offline Lp1975

Just go and enjoy the experience, and don’t try to micro manage the proceedings!

In my personal experience - ts or non ts - I rarely come more than once. I find it even more rare when it comes to TS!




Offline RagingTiger

Just go and enjoy the experience, and don’t try to micro manage the proceedings!

In my personal experience - ts or non ts - I rarely come more than once. I find it even more rare when it comes to TS!

😂…you have just summed up exactly what is wrong with me in one sentence.

You are absolutely right of course 👍🏻

Offline RagingTiger