Author Topic: Liubovi - Massage Stratford  (Read 2253 times)

Offline carrot

Link: External Link/Members Only
When: Last two months

Comms were quick, the place was like 15 minutes relaxed pace walk away from the closest station. The location is residential. The building itself is easy to locate. She is busy, so plan ahead.

This was my first session with her, not sure if there will be another one. She uses a lot of oil to the point where friction goes out the window. I think this might be for those that like to direct the session more. At this point I am still experimenting and let it develop on its own to see if I learn something new I like. I know I don’t like this much oil.

I’m not going into too much detail. She is a nice woman, can chat to her. More like a friend that is happy to wank you off for a bit of cash and give cheap massage than someone I lust for. The massage itself didn’t feel very sensual, but that is very likely on me too. Didn’t start our first session with “Can I get a handy first?”. Maybe followup sessions would be more sensual now that we established we’re both in game. Not sure.

Simply due to the VFM I can’t in good conscience mark it anything other than positive. If this is the type of massage you like - possibly read the other reviews also - then she could be an amazing fit for you. She was even surprised I gave her an extra £20 at the end, she considers the HE included in the price.

Would I return? Hmm, not sure. At this price point I really do wonder with more direction things could improve. If you’re more on budget, this is definitely an option to try if you can articulate to her what exactly you want.

Offline Sunny

If you are looking for cheap professional massage + covered BJ could try this mature lady in Colindale
External Link/Members Only