Author Topic: I AM LARA - Old street  (Read 2662 times)


21 review(s) for I AM LARA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline carrot

When: Last two months
Links: External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Based on some positive feedback here, she made it onto my shortlist and one hot summer day decided to go for it. Comms were quick.

Place was easy to locate, got let in quick. The room was dimly lit, enough to see and not feel like walking into a doctor’s office. She is young, on the sexy side rather than cute. With the paperwork out of the way, I took a shower while she went to prepare the table, fully naked from the start.

The massage itself was quite enjoyable. Very relaxing, feels like she’s been doing this for some time. There were sensual touches sporadically sprinkled in with some really nice reach unders. I love reach unders. She uses warm oil, perfect temperature. Not too much, not too little. We had a bit of chat, but it died down after a while and just let her do her magic and dedicate my full attention to enjoying it.

On the flip she gave me a really pleasurable hand job. Not sure if OWO is on the list or not, maybe will ask next time. Even without that, I really enjoyed this session.

I believe she moves around locations or something similar, considering the other reviews. When I asked for her availability she only mentioned working some days, so you may have to plan ahead.

Total cost: £120 for 1 hr
Would I return? Yes. Easily.