Author Topic: Lipstick fetish  (Read 571 times)

Offline Bruno656

Hello everyone,

I'm back in the game after pausing for a few years.

Tried to search something a bit specific, but I thought I could get some help.

I'm looking for an escort/masseuse focusing on handjob and/or oral, keen to wear lipstick during the session, and play/tease with it. That last part is where I'm currently disappointed when discussing upfront.

Any good experience?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2026, 10:53:05 am by Bruno656 »

Online Stevelondon

I bought lipstick for a SP to wear once. Just for the blow job she gave so well. Just a bit of a laugh really but quite kinky.

You could just do the same I suppose.

Offline mangochut

If you buy it for them, probably best to make sure you keep it sealed and let them open it too.

I wouldn't be surprised if most WGs would be unsure about anything open like that.