Author Topic: Natural Ways Body Balance - Marble Arch  (Read 1002 times)

Offline carrot

Advert: External Link/Members Only
When: July
Address: Marble Arch 167 George Street, W1H 5LQ

Found this place online some time ago but it was kinda out of my way. The building seen better days, most of the painting depicting the place’s name is gone. When arrived, they had the Colombian black girl and a Chinese, I didn’t really have a preference but ended up with the Colombian. She never offered her name, maybe someone here knows. Fit figure, glasses, long hair.

I wasn’t necessarily looking for a HE massage, but even when that is an option, I still want a proper massage of some calibre. Paid 75 for a deep tissue massage. The massage itself was ok for someone not trained. Had way better ones, but she is a fit woman, I like my body get worked by one, so kinda ticked the box. If you want anything more than that, not your place.

At some point she removed the cloth covering my butt. I didn’t object, which should signal to both parties it is go time. This is the point where first encounters i would expect more playfulness from her part. Cc swipes, reach unders etc. None of that happened.

15 minutes left, she says there extra. After some prodding she says 50 for HE, 70 for topless, 100 for b2b. Which is not what i was gonna pay. For 175 you have vastly better options. Ultimately I ended up paying 40 for HE which is still higher than what you can get away with, but felt like getting wanked by a fit black girl. Light ass petting was allowed, no boobs. She made me get my wallet rather than pay at the end, hate that.

Total cost: 75+40 HE.
Would I repeat? No. You can get much better massage and both starting nude for this price. I will post more of my massage sessions if you want better options.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2026, 12:35:26 am by carrot »

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I don't think you're in that much of a position to complain, this isn't somewhere you can go for a reliable deep tissue massage.  If you wanted that (and you said you weren't that fussed on extras) then there's proper West End places to take your 75 quid.

Realistically a 50-60 quid one hour Swedish massage would be all she could do well and you could have just put the excess towards seeing more of her body.

Offline carrot

Eeh, maybe. But those price ranges also have more options. For now, whoever reads the review can make a decision if the above is what they want or not.