Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart - Mansfield  (Read 4420 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I see Chelsea Hart quite a lot - there is not a lot of choice in Nottinghamshire if you are not into EE girls. I've gone off track a few times and it is never as good. At least with Chelsea Hart you know you are going to get a great service and she is a fit and great looking girl as many have pointed out on here previously.

I am a pervert into some extreme filth and Chelsea is definitely good at delivering this and has the imagination to come up with new things. The session this week involved Chels tying up my cock and balls with rope and tugging them from behind whilst playing with my cock, teasing with fingernails etc. she the invited me to turn around so she she could dribble saliva into my mouth and spit down my throat - she is awesome at doing this and does it very enthusiastically, then sticking her saliva covered fingers down my throat until I gagged. Next was chelsea squatting over my mouth and releasing a whole load of piss into my mouth. Whilst this is going on there is plenty of filthy discussion and chat and chelsea is encouraging me and instructing me to sniff poppers - to the point where I am feeling pretty horny and fucked up so I ask her if Zoe would mind joining us for last 10 minutes. So Zoe comes in looking all tanned and fit in sexy underwear - invites me to lick her arse and pussy. Chelsea then puts toothpaste on my cock and uses this as a lubricant whilst wanking me off. Finishing with Zoe and Chels taking turns to wank me and spit in my mouth, whilst calling me a dirty fucking cunt.

I appreciate not to everyone's taste, but I lapped it up and staggered back to the car. :D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 04:57:05 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I see Chelsea Hart quite a lot - there is not a lot of choice in Nottinghamshire if you are not into EE girls. I've gone off track a few times and it is never as good. At least with Chelsea Hart you know you are going to get a great service and she is a fit and great looking girl as many have pointed out on here previously.

I am a pervert into some extreme filth and Chelsea is definitely good at delivering this and has the imagination to come up with new things. The session this week involved Chels tying up my cock and balls with rope and tugging them from behind whilst playing with my cock, teasing with fingernails etc. she the invited me to turn around so she she could dribble saliva into my mouth and spit down my throat - she is awesome at doing this and does it very enthusiastically, then sticking her saliva covered fingers down my throat until I gagged. Next was chelsea squatting over my mouth and releasing a whole load of piss into my mouth. Whilst this is going on there is plenty of filthy discussion and chat and chelsea is encouraging me and instructing me to sniff poppers - to the point where I am feeling pretty horny and fucked up so I ask her if Zoe would mind joining us for last 10 minutes. So Zoe comes in looking all tanned and fit in sexy underwear - invites me to lick her arse and pussy. Chelsea then puts toothpaste on my cock and uses this as a lubricant whilst wanking me off. Finishing with Zoe and Chels taking turns to wank me and spit in my mouth, whilst calling me a dirty fucking cunt.

I appreciate not to everyone's taste, but I lapped it up and staggered back to the car. :D

Great report MOTC. whilst not to everyone's taste, brings a whole new meaning to walking away with a smile. Note, pun intended in the emoticon  :D

Cheers my friend. I have to say a couple of things (1) that Aquafresh really does make your cock sting, but not in an unpleasant way; and (2) by the time I got home I was lathered in toothpaste and had to have a shower before Mrs Mutiny got home.

Btw - I have been to Sandys today in Prestwich and saw a lovely girl called Perry. Will be putting a report on the North West board shortly.

Offline Crazydave

How much extra did it cost to get Zoe in for the last 10 minutes? I visit Chelsea quite regularly and I might ask Zoe to join us the next time I go to see her.

I have to agree with you - Chelsea is a great, fun girl who's open to lot's of kinky stuff.

Hi Dave - I paid Zoe 20 quid and she was very happy with that. Zoe and Chels work very well together, they get on well and are comfortable with each other. That said, there is no interaction between the 2 of them, but I didn't ask for that and it's something I'm not interested in either to be honest.

I've actually seen them both before a couple of times for 30 mins and it has been awesome. 30 mins is about right for me as I couldn't last any longer what with the hard core poppers abuse etc it is pretty full on stuff with them both. But is was great fun having Chelsea instruct me to lick out Zoe's arsehole and then Zoe piss into my mouth etc !! Lol !!

Offline badsin

Hi Dave - I paid Zoe 20 quid and she was very happy with that. Zoe and Chels work very well together, they get on well and are comfortable with each other. That said, there is no interaction between the 2 of them, but I didn't ask for that and it's something I'm not interested in either to be honest.

I've actually seen them both before a couple of times for 30 mins and it has been awesome. 30 mins is about right for me as I couldn't last any longer what with the hard core poppers abuse etc it is pretty full on stuff with them both. But is was great fun having Chelsea instruct me to lick out Zoe's arsehole and then Zoe piss into my mouth etc !! Lol !!

I'm shocked...... I thought you were such a vanilla chap :thumbsup:

Its years since I've had any poppers - might just make a purchase before my next adventure :yahoo: although there wont be any golden throat charmers coming anywhere near me :hi: haha

Good report mate :D

Offline NIK

Thanks for this great report. Where's the link to Zoe though?

Offline NIK

Thanks for this. However she might still be fit, but I note she's 39, which in prossy terms means over 40, which is unfortunately well beyond my preferred age group.
I think I will stick to Chelsea, although even she seems to have been 29 for several years. When I saw her at New Escape she was probably mid to late twenties then and that was five years ago so she will  be over 30 now.

Offline NIK

Tried to get to see Chelsea today, but the phone message says she usually works Wed, Thur, Fri, although on the AW site it says Mon, Wed, Fri.

Of course I'm inconveniently in Mansfield Mon and Tue mornings only!   :thumbsdown:

It's Wednesday at 2pm and I'm sat in car in Rosemary Street car park waiting for Chelsea Hart to text me 'ready'; and I'm fucking on it as I haven't wanked in 3 days; haven't fucked my wife in over a week and have been on xhamster all morning. I'm ready for it. So the phone goes off and she's like are you still coming ? My phones been playing up, so didn't get the text, but then I'm out of the car and walking towards the door. She takes ages to answer and leaves me stood outside for everyone to see who's passing by, but I don't care, and then I'm in and going upstairs, and I'm stripped off and on the bed. I've got a vibrating toothbrush, toothpaste, poppers, a pair of my wife's knickers infront of me on the bed; and then chelsea comes in, looking chippy and confident. She pulls the chair up and she's in black underwear, stockings and hooker heels, and she sits in the chair infront of me and there's saliva dripping from her mouth and I'm already on the poppers and I'm already feeling fucked and she's checking her messages on her mobile and semi ignoring me which is great and then she is telling me to sniff more poppers counting down for each nostril, 10, 9, 8, 7...Etc and I'm thinking I'm not going to get through this, this is fucking awesome. Then she's on the bed and smoking a cigarette and blowing smoke in my mouth and my cock and then spitting on my cock, telling me what a dirty hooker addicted cunt I am, and I've got her telling me to sniff more poppers and harder; and then the room is spinning and I'm on all fours and she has the vibrating toothbrush on my cock and she's pulling my balls back and spitting on my arsehole and rubbing it in, then drinking orange juice and spitting it on my arsehole. The brush feels awesome on my cock and she alternating that with her fingernails up and down the shaft and I am well fucked by this stage and then up sat upright again wanking my cock whilst she gets my wife's knickers and starts stuffing them up her pussy with 2 fingers and I'm looking this whilst she has one leg up on the chair and pulling them out and then turning around and the same up her arse and I'm thinking this is great, and she's encouraging me to sniff more and I don't know where the fuck I am by this stage and shes telling me that I should try ringing my wife up whilst she wanks me off and this is enough for me and before I know it I'm spunking over my hand and the bed whilst she's looking right at me with her mouth wide open dribbling whole loads of saliva from her gob and I'm blue and my fingers are the same and lips the same - and then I'm up and trying to recover and I tell her that was good. And then I'm down the stairs and I see Zoe she has just been fucking another client and I tell her that she should have come in for last 10 mins and then I'm out n the street and walking back to car and there are people walking up and down with their boring lives and I'm thinking, fucking hell what a life. I'm a pervert I guess.

Offline RedKettle

you probably are, but

awesome!

great review, different but great.   :hi:

Cheers my friend - appreciated. I've tried to develop a writing style for reviews which is frenetic and reflects what punting on poppers feels like - so no paragraphs, punctuation or full stops. Just a flow of thoughts and feelings. Not to everyone's taste I guess but I like it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
you probably are, but

awesome!

great review, different but great.   :hi:

Agreed. Beginning to enjoy MOTC's reviews and looking forward to reading more of these   :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

It's Wednesday at 2pm and I'm sat in car in Rosemary Street car park waiting for Chelsea Hart to text me 'ready'; and I'm fucking on it as I haven't wanked in 3 days; haven't fucked my wife in over a week and have been on xhamster all morning. I'm ready for it. So the phone goes off and she's like are you still coming ? My phones been playing up, so didn't get the text, but then I'm out of the car and walking towards the door. She takes ages to answer and leaves me stood outside for everyone to see who's passing by, but I don't care, and then I'm in and going upstairs, and I'm stripped off and on the bed. I've got a vibrating toothbrush, toothpaste, poppers, a pair of my wife's knickers infront of me on the bed; and then chelsea comes in, looking chippy and confident. She pulls the chair up and she's in black underwear, stockings and hooker heels, and she sits in the chair infront of me and there's saliva dripping from her mouth and I'm already on the poppers and I'm already feeling fucked and she's checking her messages on her mobile and semi ignoring me which is great and then she is telling me to sniff more poppers counting down for each nostril, 10, 9, 8, 7...Etc and I'm thinking I'm not going to get through this, this is fucking awesome. Then she's on the bed and smoking a cigarette and blowing smoke in my mouth and my cock and then spitting on my cock, telling me what a dirty hooker addicted cunt I am, and I've got her telling me to sniff more poppers and harder; and then the room is spinning and I'm on all fours and she has the vibrating toothbrush on my cock and she's pulling my balls back and spitting on my arsehole and rubbing it in, then drinking orange juice and spitting it on my arsehole. The brush feels awesome on my cock and she alternating that with her fingernails up and down the shaft and I am well fucked by this stage and then up sat upright again wanking my cock whilst she gets my wife's knickers and starts stuffing them up her pussy with 2 fingers and I'm looking this whilst she has one leg up on the chair and pulling them out and then turning around and the same up her arse and I'm thinking this is great, and she's encouraging me to sniff more and I don't know where the fuck I am by this stage and shes telling me that I should try ringing my wife up whilst she wanks me off and this is enough for me and before I know it I'm spunking over my hand and the bed whilst she's looking right at me with her mouth wide open dribbling whole loads of saliva from her gob and I'm blue and my fingers are the same and lips the same - and then I'm up and trying to recover and I tell her that was good. And then I'm down the stairs and I see Zoe she has just been fucking another client and I tell her that she should have come in for last 10 mins and then I'm out n the street and walking back to car and there are people walking up and down with their boring lives and I'm thinking, fucking hell what a life. I'm a pervert I guess.

And I didn't get to see her on Monday. :cry:

Offline Owwhatanight

Motc,s reviews & feedback just make me smile and what great fun both he and Chelsea have..he is like Poet John Cooper Clarke or even Charles Dickens on acid

Offline NIK

Hope to have another bash at trying to see her tomorrow.  ;)

Hope to have another bash at trying to see her tomorrow.  ;)

Good man !! Hope it works out for you tomorrow !!

Offline NIK

Good man !! Hope it works out for you tomorrow !!

My job in Mansfield fell through this morning - so no go again!
Am in Mansfield again tomorrow, but not only does she not work Tuesdays I have too much on anyway.

I guess I'll eventually get to see her one day!

Offline NIK

Third time lucky maybe tomorrow!

Offline davidgood

Third time lucky maybe tomorrow!
I thought she did not work on a Monday, but maybe she has changed her days again.

I had to make a special trip out of London on a Friday to see her.

Good luck, and look forward to the review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline NIK

I thought she did not work on a Monday, but maybe she has changed her days again.

I had to make a special trip out of London on a Friday to see her.

Good luck, and look forward to the review.

Regards,

davidgood

Well she didn't appear to be working the day I phoned a couple of weeks ago, but it says on her profile Mon, Wed and Fri. Is this not updated?

She definitely updates this each week. Just lately it has been M,W,F - the thing is her phone doesn't go on until about 12ish.