Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexylucy94 - AdultWork  (Read 2100 times)

6 review(s) for sexylucy94 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nufc4life

External Link/Members Only

I have just had a mind blowing appointment, :yahoo: so good I'm already figuring out when I can see her again!

30 mins Incall arranged over the phone, very polite and good English, £70 (I'd usually not pay more than 50, 60 max, but I was in the mood to see her, and I'm glad I did)

East of Newcastle quayside, the flat was very good, discrete and easy to get to and park etc.

She opens the door and, wow,,, a slim, shortish, busty, cute girl wearing little shorts and just a bra, very good looking, and definitely the girl in the pics, I step inside and she grabs my neck and kisses me, full on dfk, then grabs my hand and pulls me away to the bedroom.

Once inside she's kissing me and removing my clothes, very quickly we are both naked, still kissing and onto the bed we go, more kissing and then I ask for oral, (OWO delivered nicely). I then ask her to grab a condom and she puts it on, kissing my cock just before she did,, nice touch  :) she hops on, starting slowly, grinding, and then speeding up, for what I'd say was the best sex session I've had, I was enjoying it so much I didn't even change position. I come inside her and I'm trying to get her to stop or slow down but she just keeps grinding knowing I'll be sensitive and laughing as she's doing it.

Finally get her to stop so instead of the usual, jump off and clean yourself, she falls down on top of me and kisses my neck and bites my ear. Lucy is one hell of a sex machine. I was in a hurry to be somewhere so as she is wiping me I try to get up and she literally pulls me by my cock back onto the bed and starts kissing me. I wish I could have stayed for round 2 but I really needed to be somewhere, so had to decline and get dressed...  :(

As I'm leaving she walks to the door naked, and gives me small kiss as she opens the door, but then grabs me again for a deep French kiss and then says, bye bye!

This has got to be one of the best punts I've ever had, beautiful girl, and spot on attitude.

I had so much fun, that I actually forgot that her OWO was good, but a bit toothy, I've had way better from other girls, but I really had so much fun it doesn't matter, I'd still see her again

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks.

Defo added to the 'to do' list, she sounds & looks great.

Offline Bengeo13

Good work.
That's certainly caught my attention!
Thanks wor kid

Offline ohfook1t

Stunning girl. Seems her and her friend seem to have got this just rightwith service and attitude. On my list but unsure about the £70 tho

Toshiba

Stunning girl. Seems her and her friend seem to have got this just rightwith service and attitude. On my list but unsure about the £70 tho

Whos the friend? Link?

Please

Toshiba

Offline toon972

It is in the review section Ashley-gfe experience.Sorry can't do link.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, she sounds fantastic. Another must see.

Offline nufc4life

Whos the friend? Link?

Please

External Link/Members Only , this is her friend, she was there as well but never saw her.

And her English is very good, she can hold a proper conversation, maybe sometimes getting stuck on some grammar, and word order etc. but she will understand whatever you tell her

Offline johnny34

stonesfan310

Thanks for the review, looking at other reviews of her it sounds like she treats all her clients the same so will definitely book her!