Author Topic: Bella_Thai_Lady - Cheam  (Read 1855 times)


39 review(s) for Bella_Thai_Lady (36 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline CookieMonster425

External Link/Members Only

Saw Bella a few weeks ago for the second time in Cheam. Comms were all pretty straightforward via text - all arranged on the day. Place is v well known with a handy car park behind. Couldn’t be easier. Booked for an hour as per her rate. Got there and she was ready bang on time - up to the room and she greeted me in black lingerie and looked good. She’s not gym toned but has a nice ass and a very sexy energy. Handed the cash over and then into the shower. Came out and started dfk and hands everywhere - she’s a really good kisser and has great natural tits. Played with those for a while before she started owo - really good again. Not as good as Aya but still v good. As usual I came quickly in spoons position. Massage for round 2 and then more of the same. She has such a soft and shapely body - it’s hard to describe but it just gets me there . Did some doggy and then finished with her on top of- I came again v quickly with her on top which is unusual but she rides so well and I think she also came whilst riding me which I could feel. She’s a top performer and in today’s market, pretty good value.

Offline gspotpleaser

finally, I am going to see Bella Thai Lady tonight.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Thanks. As rates can change, presumably the hour cost you £130?

Offline CookieMonster425


Online schlong118118

finally, I am going to see Bella Thai Lady tonight.

How did it go?