Author Topic: Munich Itinerary - Help Needed  (Read 1441 times)

Offline oli7474

Hi all, I’m off to Munich in a month for 4 days and trying to plan the best and most cost effective way to get some punts in. So the options I’ve seen are:

Large Scale Brothels: Seen a few of these on the outskirts - said to be pricey but can window shop

FKK Sunshine: Seems the best from reviews but pricey too. Especially for repeat visits. I’ve never done anything with other punters knocking about before, so it’s a bit nerve wracking to think about! The 70 for entry would mean I’d go in once. Overall the best quality?

Erotic Massages/ Asian Massages: Are there any Asian parlours that do HE in Munich? I’ve seen the Erotik Massage places dotted around too and look good.

Asian Escorts: These are very well priced and offer anal, but 2 of them I messaged also offered bareback which makes me wary. I’d rubber up for everything but still risky.

If you could help or advise of the best places/ websites for punting in Munich I’d appreciate it

Offline shavedgoodboy

Bumping cos I am off to Munich in a few months and will have one free night to try and get a punt in. My preference is for a brothel or RLD I could browse and take my pick. I'd be very grateful for any tips or indications on price, be even better if there's one likely to have German girls there.

Many thanks in advance.

Offline Cambridgy

Bumping cos I am off to Munich in a few months and will have one free night to try and get a punt in. My preference is for a brothel or RLD I could browse and take my pick. I'd be very grateful for any tips or indications on price, be even better if there's one likely to have German girls there.

Many thanks in advance.

If you try searching on here there is plenty of information - have fun and add a report when you get back please.

Offline oli7474

I have got some great info from here but a lot of the escort links and information is from a few years ago. I was wondering if anything had changed

Offline billybob69

Bumping cos I am off to Munich in a few months and will have one free night to try and get a punt in. My preference is for a brothel or RLD I could browse and take my pick. I'd be very grateful for any tips or indications on price, be even better if there's one likely to have German girls there.

Many thanks in advance.
I went for a wander last Autumn around the Stahlgruberring area. It is the nearest that Munich has to a RLD. It is essentially an industrial estate type location. It is about a 5 minute walk from a station at the end of the Metro network. There are a number of buildings with about an average of 10 rooms on a number over 3 to 4 floors. The girls are either close to the room doors or lay on the bed in the room so that you can have a chat with them.  Prices were from 80e for s & f. Virtually all were Romanians. I didn't find any of them particularly attractive so didn't partake.

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Have you tried chatGPT or Claude - just a thought  :unknown:

Offline shavedgoodboy

I went for a wander last Autumn around the Stahlgruberring area. It is the nearest that Munich has to a RLD. It is essentially an industrial estate type location. It is about a 5 minute walk from a station at the end of the Metro network. There are a number of buildings with about an average of 10 rooms on a number over 3 to 4 floors. The girls are either close to the room doors or lay on the bed in the room so that you can have a chat with them.  Prices were from 80e for s & f. Virtually all were Romanians. I didn't find any of them particularly attractive so didn't partake.

Thank you for this, sounds like I might me better off giving it a swerve.

Offline oli7474

I went recently and found the service very transactional. I just wrote up a couple of reviews