Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubywoo1 should be Rubywow  (Read 2086 times)

30 review(s) for ENGLISH_RUBY (24 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blueboy99

External Link/Members Only                           External Link/Members Only

Ruby has had positive reviews here previously, which was why I sought out her profile, and I am adding to the positives here.

Comms. Great throughout. I initially sent an email and Ruby replied with her number, so I arranged things with her via text from there on.

Our original appointment could not be kept due to unforeseen events, Ruby apologised and we rearranged for 2 days later. On the day I confirmed things with Ruby, she had already sent me the address and directions so this was not needed though Ruby did check that I knew where I needed to go.

On arrival Ruby apologised again for the previous cancellation and also for the clutter in her flat. She then proceeded with lots of DFK and mutual caressing, or on my part some groping, which lasted for about 5 minutes. We then started to undress each other, until we were both down to our underwear. I then laid down on the bed and the DFK continued and I removed Ruby's bra to reveal her soft, natural, pert ideal breasts, and nipples that were responsive to my kisses and sucking.

Ruby then decided it was time to give my cock some attention, which she did excellently. Considering Ruby's oral skills I surprised myself that I did not cum earlier, but when I did warn Ruby that I was near to cumming she seemed to continue with more vigour, then proceeded to take it all in her mouth and swallowed it.

We laid there talking for a while before more kissing and then me deciding that it was time to give Ruby's pussy some attention. So I removed her panties and licked and used my fingers on her, which judging by the noises she made she was enjoying. After this Ruby started to play with my cock and get it hard again, then covered it with a condom and started to ride it. This started slowly and gradually got harder and faster. I could not cum again, which did not surprise me judging by the amount that was released earlier, but it was an enjoyable ride.

We then talked some more before I had to leave. During all this, which was a little over the hour was a fee mentioned. Then when I did mention it Ruby reduced this by £10 due to the earlier cancellation.

Ruby was very easy to talk to and get along with, she seems to enjoy what she does, not like some who are looking at the clock. I did tell her she needs new photos as her current ones do not do her justice. Ruby is clever with her photos as she does not give much away, which adds to her intrigue, until you meet her. On her profile she states her eyes are her best feature, this I cannot argue about, as they are very alluring, but there are many, many other features that are equally as good.

Would I see Ruby again, you bet I will!

Offline JamesRockford

I've seen Ruby twice now - great lady and very generous.... but that clutter in her flat!  It's too much - makes me feel like I'm entering the back of an Oxfam shop.

jason26

Glad you had a good punt but personally there is no way I would give that a go. She looks rough

Hornydevil247

I've seen Ruby twice now - great lady and very generous.... but that clutter in her flat!  It's too much - makes me feel like I'm entering the back of an Oxfam shop.

I know what you mean. I told her she needs to buy the property next door and knock through for more space.

On a serious note the place is clean and she is a great punt

HD

Offline spellbackwards

Glad you had a good punt but personally there is no way I would give that a go. She looks rough

yes she looks like a good punt and is quite local to me BUT her photos don't really appeal to me... she looks way older than 34.

Offline bestbefore

personally there is no way I would give that a go. She looks rough

Well that is good news for us RubyWOW lovers. All the more of her for us. But you are missing out on a treat.

Seen her twice now. It would be many more times than that but she is completely the wrong side of town for me.

If you love dfk and passionate encounters then she is tops. Very responsive, terrific body. Age 35ish. English, attractive, chatty and articulate, great VFM. Untidy room, yes, but the bed is clutterfree!

Offline JamesRockford

... she looks way older than 34.

No, in person she looks about 34 and a very good 34 too - body is flawless.  Wrong side of town for me too, and the musty flat as I mentioned earlier.