Author Topic: GirlNextDoorGia - W14  (Read 9460 times)


1 review(s) for GirlNextDoorGia (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline gurds

Saw Gia, girl is super hot mixed race. Proper baddie with belly button piercing, pierced nipples. Really pretty face, nice ass, nice boobs.

Overall elite level looks, mixed race girls can be some of the sexiest and this girl is probably the sexiest mixed race girl I've come across. This girl definitely proper baddie, very young as well at 19.

My dick wasn't playing ball unfortunately, erections can vary. Sometimes really great erections depends. Did owo, hj, bit of doggy off edge of bed.

Little bit of reverse CG. Nutted at end from titwank. Think will see this girl a few more times. Shame she doesn't let you bring your own condoms but the ones she has are ok.

This agency seems to have upped their game, appears to be a few baddies now. Saw Bella long while ago already as well. Overall would recommend this girl.

I know prices can be steep with extras especially if you book 1hr or longer.

My comms was 180£ for 30 mins. Will see her again when have very good boners.

Pleased that the profile matched the reality in this case, I think agency is improving. Even Bella's pic matches as well which is good. She has a great phat ass.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2026, 12:31:09 am by gurds »

Offline JohnnyScars

Thanks for the review OP. How was she personality-wise? She looks great but I'm hoping the service level matches the looks

Also, who's Bella? Is it this girl?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2026, 12:35:25 am by JohnnyScars »

Offline gurds

Thanks for the review OP. How was she personality-wise? She looks great but I'm hoping the service level matches the looks

She does like using lube for sex, is fair enough some girls do. Overall she takes instructions well, nice girl in general.

Not arrogant. Definitely elite level hot which is not super common on the scene to be honest.

Bella External Link/Members Only

There are two other girls in the group that are super hot as well one with GG boobs and another one that appears very hot as well..
« Last Edit: July 29, 2026, 12:38:15 am by gurds »

Offline tantraman

... This girl definitely proper baddie ...

... I had to look up 'baddie', gurds, and I see what you mean :coolgirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JohnnyScars

She does like using lube for sex, is fair enough some girls do. Overall she takes instructions well, nice girl in general.

Not arrogant. Definitely elite level hot which is not super common on the scene to be honest.

Yeah she looks fit as fuck, great find

Is this Bella?

External Link/Members Only

Online koshkaj

Yeah she looks fit as fuck, great find

Is this Bella?

External Link/Members Only

He said who Bella is in his last post and provided a link

Offline arrow0404

Did you pay for any extras as her rate is now 150- 30mins

Offline moonlight_lad

Saw Gia, girl is super hot mixed race. Proper baddie with belly button piercing, pierced nipples. Really pretty face, nice ass, nice boobs.

What has she done to her lips? :diablo:

Offline thisisitfororen

Thanks for the review gurds. Do her body pics match IRL? I saw Ella from their list before and she was at least 3 dress sizes heavier than pics in person so I’ve been wary about some of them.

Offline PLeisure

She's a honey  :dancegirl:

Any intel on extra$

Offline Insideman


Offline gurds

Thanks for the review gurds. Do her body pics match IRL? I saw Ella from their list before and she was at least 3 dress sizes heavier than pics in person so I’ve been wary about some of them.

Yh would say she looks even better in person.

Offline thisisitfororen

Yh would say she looks even better in person.

Thanks and natural tits?


Offline JohnnyScars

He said who Bella is in his last post and provided a link

Just saw the edit, it wasn't there before

Offline DPFan


Offline thisisitfororen

Can confirm she is super hot and all her pics are like for like in person, although I did walk away from the meet. I agreed with receptionist filming with face but I always double check in person and she confirmed she doesn't allow it and even vented that her receptionist doesn't listen / remember. Only reason I walked is price wise, its the same as Mel honey (though really annoying to get a booking!) and filming with Mel is with face. I'm not bothering to leave a review as its not the girl's fault for shitty receptionist as she does seem great. Wasn't as chirpy / warm as I would've liked during the initial intros but friendly enough and likely down to her age / inexperience. Hella FAF though.

Offline DPFan

Saw Gia a few weeks back when she was working as "KikiDevine". Best Punt I've had all year.

Offline gurds

glad you guys enjoyed. She is super hot,

Offline jgawel53

Saw Gia a few weeks back when she was working as "KikiDevine". Best Punt I've had all year.

Would you do a review?

Offline bolo79bm

glad you guys enjoyed. She is super hot,

Thanks for the review mate. Thinking of seeing her. How would you compare her to Ebony444/Highclasskarma (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=410930.0) who I found provides an elite service too?

Offline gurds

Thanks for the review mate. Thinking of seeing her. How would you compare her to Ebony444/Highclasskarma (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=410930.0) who I found provides an elite service too?

seen ebony a few times, she's super hot. To be honest imo very few girls on site can beat ebony, she's elite level hot and incredible service. Ebony probably best girl on site I would say.



Offline bolo79bm

seen ebony a few times, she's super hot. To be honest imo very few girls on site can beat ebony, she's elite level hot and incredible service. Ebony probably best girl on site I would say.

That's a fair comment mate, it really is.

Offline gurds

saw gia again, she is really hot. Probably easily in the top 5 hottest girls on the site i would say in terms of looks alone. Would recommend if you like baddies.

Is definitely a proper baddie, Angel Lila also in this category I'd say and she is super naughty.


Offline NicholasCage

saw gia again, she is really hot. Probably easily in the top 5 hottest girls on the site i would say in terms of looks alone. Would recommend if you like baddies.

Is definitely a proper baddie, Angel Lila also in this category I'd say and she is super naughty.

Who are your top 5 if you don't mind me asking? In terms of looks alone
« Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 09:24:05 pm by NicholasCage »

Offline gurds

Probably would say in top 5 I've seen

Ebony444
Ruby (wrote review on previously)
Spanish girl from barca (saw 8yrs ago but not on site and didn't get her number unfortunately)
Gia
Angel lila

Haven't seen Lara ocean but she obviously is hot.


Other hot girls on site:

Daniela from Venezuela in terms of looks
Colombian girl maria insane ass - I reviewed ,had altercation with so couldn't see again unfortunately
Spanish ari was hot
Blonde girl I reviewed
Brazilian girls - naughty mya and another one I reviewed
Welsh girl I reviewed valentina Rose was super hot, proper baddie, she was preggers at the time, hopefully she will be about again.

Eng Amyxoxo very hot. Another baddie, tattoos and belly button piercing pretty much mandatory to be a baddie

Also brazilian girl angel was crazy hot blonde girl j reviewed ,initially reviewed by ron. shame bed height too low st that location.


There are quite a few hot girls on site. Jodie looks hot but haven't seen her yet (jordyn marie)

Baby ariel nice girl, etc
« Last Edit: October 02, 2026, 01:59:43 am by gurds »

Offline DPFan

saw gia again, she is really hot. Probably easily in the top 5 hottest girls on the site i would say in terms of looks alone. Would recommend if you like baddies.

Is definitely a proper baddie, Angel Lila also in this category I'd say and she is super naughty.

Gia's price Dropped to £200/hr from £250 on AW Tonight!

Offline gurds

Gia's price Dropped to £200/hr from £250 on AW Tonight!

that's great.