Author Topic: PrincessKels - Caledonian Road TOFTT  (Read 1904 times)


1 review(s) for PrincessKels (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Londonmike39

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punt happened last week. Location is around a minute from Caledonian Road and Brondesbury station.

Comms: Handled by her, quite responsive and pleasant over the phone.

Services: £90 with £20 extra for FK for 15 mins. Planned for 30 mins but my instincts told me to stick with 15 and I was glad I did. There are other extras which she will text you when asked.

Girl: Pictures are fairly reflective, stated age is about right

Meet: She had to come down the stairs and let me into the flats. The room itself was large but stuffed with too many things and looked a bit run down, I could immediately smelt of weed when she opened the door although I didn’t smell it in her mouth. Some ‘toys’ thrown around. Shower wasn’t offered but I already had one before I went. The girl itself, I liked what I saw, GND face, around 5’5, slim feminine, clean shaven. Small to medium sized tits, nicely shaped ass as well. Nothing extraordinary. Paper work out of the way, we got naked and started with standing FK. I don’t think she was  keen on DFK so continued with FK, she started to stroke my cock which was already bigger. I then laid her on the bed, sucked her nipples, which didn’t taste fresh. Not sure what it was but it was bitter!! She has a very pretty pussy with big labia so it is a sight to behold those nice ones staring at you and inviting. I couldn’t wait so I started to make my way down kissing her slowly and that is when it went downhill. She was not fresh and the stink was prominent. Thankfully, not really bad like a dead fish or something where you will smell it for hours even after the punt, but clearly it was there and you just can’t think of bringing your mouth anywhere near it. This was really disappointing, especially when she said that I was the first for the day. I then put on the dom - no lube - and did a few positions, she was fairly tight and I came in the bag in doggy.

A shame because she is pretty, nice feminine body, and pleasant but hygiene is fundamental for me so I am being generous in giving positive here because everything else was nice about her. I won't be returning.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,791
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211


Girl: Pictures are fairly reflective, stated age is about right



Thanks for sharing  :hi:

Just a small tip on your reviews, it helps to say what the stated age is, as SP's are notorious for changing it.

In this case she claims to currently be 25 on AW.

Offline Convince Me

Princess Kels on Babestation. A result of a reversed image search of mirror photo.

Offline Londonmike39

Thanks for sharing  :hi:

Just a small tip on your reviews, it helps to say what the stated age is, as SP's are notorious for changing it.

In this case she claims to currently be 25 on AW.

Good point. Thank you sir!

Offline Londonmike39

Princess Kels on Babestation. A result of a reversed image search of mirror photo.

👍🏽

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing; she looks cute

Although the personal hygiene and self-harm scars on her leg are concerning :(
Can you remember how much her extras were ?

Offline Londonmike39

Thanks. I remember FK and OWO £20 each and Rimming on you £50. Vaguely remember filming £40 I think. She offers more I think if asked for anything specific as well. Hope that helps
« Last Edit: July 28, 2026, 10:31:20 am by Londonmike39 »

Offline PLeisure

Thanks. I remember FK and OWO £20 each and Rimming on you £50. Vaguely remember filming £40 I think. She offers more I think if asked for anything specific as well. Hope that helps
That's useful, cheers