Account has been deactivated
External Link/Members OnlyCanning Town near the airport
Meet did not take place
Agreed the time and given the postcode and told she would give the address on arrival
Paid my uber across London to meet her and told her I’d arrived
She asked me to phone her for address which I did
On the phone she starts giving me riddles… walk to these co ordinates and turn left (not really I’m exaggerating) but basically the same
“Walk to the car park you will see a security hut, by the hut there are red boxes..”
I got to the security hut which was being manned by the way, and couldn’t see any red boxes, mind you it was a 4 way intersection, so i asked her for clarification and she kissed her teeth and starts shouting down the phone there’s only one set of red boxes blah blah, and if her patience is so thin over something like this I can only imagine the service she provides
I switched it off and walked
As I was heading home I saw some red Royal Mail collection boxes which was probably what she was talking about
No idea why she wouldn’t just say the building name and number since I was going to see it anyway