Author Topic: Bella - Elite Society Escorts - Outcall  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £2500 for 1 hour outcall

The Girl - Slim fate tittied Brit girl. She could pass as someone who’s in her late 20s, though timeline wise given that she’s a former page 3 model as stated on her profile, she must be in her 30s.

She’s a smoking hot blonde (IMO) Very pretty (IMO again) face, fake boobs at a guess were D cups and looked great on her frame. They were great to handle. She also has a small and surprisingly meaty ass. Very friendly and outgoing and seemed very eager to please.

The Session - DFK off the bat. Iniated by the SP, lots of tongue and delivered in a passionate manner. OWO was excellent, great suction and she used her tongue effectively, good amount ball licking and eye contact.

She has a very sensuous voice, almost had an ASMR effect on me, which made the dirty talk and fake moans all the more delightful and added to the whole experience.

Condom on and finished in missionary.

All in all a great session, solid green from me.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,673
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
Nice one! Glad you had a good time at that price!  :drinks:

Offline Momodan38

Nice one! Glad you had a good time at that price!  :drinks:
cheers bud  :drinks:

Offline Rory B Bellows

Wow looks awesome, thanks for the review - have seen a couple of reviews on here from this agency will have to give them a try at some point!

Offline Topkat

Looks tasty & a great time had :thumbsup:
£2.5k/hr, here’s me thinking I spend way too much on this lark!

Offline Momodan38

Wow looks awesome, thanks for the review - have seen a couple of reviews on here from this agency will have to give them a try at some point!

They are very much like Kingley International initialy, which as you know can be off putting. I made a note on my first review of them (and the agency’s first review on here.) Though they are quicker to change their tune and became a lot more helpful once I got a booking out of the way.

Offline Rory B Bellows

They are very much like Kingley International initialy, which as you know can be off putting. I made a note on my first review of them (and the agency’s first review on here.) Though they are quicker to change their tune and became a lot more helpful once I got a booking out of the way.

Yeah we know how that goes! In fairness I’m guessing these agencies have to deal with a lot of time wasters and fantasists but good to know this one is legit and OK to deal with once you have a booking under your belt

Offline Momodan38

Yeah we know how that goes! In fairness I’m guessing these agencies have to deal with a lot of time wasters and fantasists but good to know this one is legit and OK to deal with once you have a booking under your belt

Yeah I can only imagine why they need to keep their guard up. If they have an exclusive girl you really wanted to see then by all means give them a go.

Offline Dancinginthesun

Thinking to book her this week shall I do it