Author Topic: Pweetyqueenie - Canning town  (Read 1064 times)


4 review(s) for Pweettyqueenie (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline zezima56

External Link/Members Only

Worst experience I’ve ever had, contacted mods to recover my account just because of this

Update: I have gone back and read the reviews stating this is a bait and switch crew so in hindsight not surprised, however I did not have access to my account at the time

Last week

Rate -100 for Half hour

Location - Canning Town, run down shit area have to walk through a tunnel under the A13 to get there if you’re coming from barking Road

She opened the door and I was in shock, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing

No 6ft Amazonian beauty stood there, instead a 5’8 hunchbacked goblin with a big belly and very short hair, like a level 2 or 3 almost bald

She was about 10 shades darker than her profile pictures, not that that’s an issue to me, but I knew it wasn’t the same girl

I didn’t look at her face much but there were piercings and either tattoos or scars

As I was lead to her bedroom we had to walk past the living room which had people in it looking towards the hallway..

I should have walked but I’m a wimp that doesn’t like confrontation, I paid her and first thing she said was “I have bad knees and can only do doggy/missionary” so I said ok whatever is comfortable for you

She proceeds to go into doggy no enthusiasm whatsoever for about 1 minute before laying completely flat, I turn her around for missionary for a minute and she pulls a spliff from under her pillow and smokes it

Turned her back around for doggy and she starts saying she’s in pain at which point my hardon disappeared and I couldn’t continue so I just left without saying a word

In total I was there about 8 minutes

Don’t want to explicitly say it’s a scam but I can’t see how she’s not there to just make you uncomfortable as possible and hope you leave so she can collect free money

Would I return? Never in a million years not even if she was the last woman left on earth
« Last Edit: July 27, 2026, 09:58:10 am by zezima56 »

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Worst experience I’ve ever had, contacted mods to recover my account just because of this

Update: I have gone back and read the reviews stating this is a bait and switch crew so in hindsight not surprised, however I did not have access to my account at the time

Last week

Rate -100 for Half hour

Location - Canning Town, run down shit area have to walk through a tunnel under the A13 to get there if you’re coming from barking Road

She opened the door and I was in shock, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing

No 6ft Amazonian beauty stood there, instead a 5’8 hunchbacked goblin with a big belly and very short hair, like a level 2 or 3 almost bald

She was about 10 shades darker than her profile pictures, not that that’s an issue to me, but I knew it wasn’t the same girl

I didn’t look at her face much but there were piercings and either tattoos or scars

As I was lead to her bedroom we had to walk past the living room which had people in it looking towards the hallway..

I should have walked but I’m a wimp that doesn’t like confrontation, I paid her and first thing she said was “I have bad knees and can only do doggy/missionary” so I said ok whatever is comfortable for you

She proceeds to go into doggy no enthusiasm whatsoever for about 1 minute before laying completely flat, I turn her around for missionary for a minute and she pulls a spliff from under her pillow and smokes it

Turned her back around for doggy and she starts saying she’s in pain at which point my hardon disappeared and I couldn’t continue so I just left without saying a word

In total I was there about 8 minutes

Don’t want to explicitly say it’s a scam but I can’t see how she’s not there to just make you uncomfortable as possible and hope you leave so she can collect free money

Would I return? Never in a million years not even if she was the last woman left on earth


Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz

sorry you went through all that.

Thanks though for drawing her out. the description helps too.

Actually can we get deeper into what she looks like? chest size? back description? waist? any proxy for who she looks like facially? identifying tattoos

gonna see if i can post who i think it could be if i can find an AW profile

Offline last_days_of_logan

Is it this one?

Removed until link to current advert showing it posted.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2026, 08:51:59 am by daviemac »

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Worst experience I’ve ever had, contacted mods to recover my account just because of this

Update: I have gone back and read the reviews stating this is a bait and switch crew so in hindsight not surprised, however I did not have access to my account at the time

Last week

Rate -100 for Half hour

Location - Canning Town, run down shit area have to walk through a tunnel under the A13 to get there if you’re coming from barking Road

She opened the door and I was in shock, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing

No 6ft Amazonian beauty stood there, instead a 5’8 hunchbacked goblin with a big belly and very short hair, like a level 2 or 3 almost bald

She was about 10 shades darker than her profile pictures, not that that’s an issue to me, but I knew it wasn’t the same girl

I didn’t look at her face much but there were piercings and either tattoos or scars

As I was lead to her bedroom we had to walk past the living room which had people in it looking towards the hallway..

I should have walked but I’m a wimp that doesn’t like confrontation, I paid her and first thing she said was “I have bad knees and can only do doggy/missionary” so I said ok whatever is comfortable for you

She proceeds to go into doggy no enthusiasm whatsoever for about 1 minute before laying completely flat, I turn her around for missionary for a minute and she pulls a spliff from under her pillow and smokes it

Turned her back around for doggy and she starts saying she’s in pain at which point my hardon disappeared and I couldn’t continue so I just left without saying a word

In total I was there about 8 minutes

Don’t want to explicitly say it’s a scam but I can’t see how she’s not there to just make you uncomfortable as possible and hope you leave so she can collect free money

Would I return? Never in a million years not even if she was the last woman left on earth

fyi...the amazonian isn't a beauty. probably need to get that out of your head in case you ever cross paths with her....facially i would say 5-6 in a typical standard western rating. for me she is a 6-6.5 max

Offline zezima56

Is it this one?



it could be but there was no wig no makeup so hard to tell, im sure the thing i saw had a dimple piercing
« Last Edit: July 28, 2026, 08:50:46 am by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,253
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Is it this one?

Removed until link to current advert showing it posted.
If posting a picture you need to post the link to the current advert showing it.

Offline last_days_of_logan

If posting a picture you need to post the link to the current advert showing it.

oh balls

my bad

i'll put that through now

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

this pic is in the gallery right now

the profile and the group are notorious for rinsing and switching profiles

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline last_days_of_logan

it could be but there was no wig no makeup so hard to tell, im sure the thing i saw had a dimple piercing

did you not look at her face or body markings at all??   :D Need a bit more info if i am to track the profile down and stop others from paying for shit service

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
In my eyes Lizomonroe looks more attractive than Pweettyqueenie

Offline zezima56

did you not look at her face or body markings at all??   :D Need a bit more info if i am to track the profile down and stop others from paying for shit service

once she opened the door and she was bald i stopped looking at her head, no makeup, no wig, no earrings, might as well have been a man. i do think this is her though

Offline zezima56

In my eyes Lizomonroe looks more attractive than Pweettyqueenie

she actually looks cute in the picture above. looked like a homeless crackhead when she opened the door..  just praying i didnt get hiv
« Last Edit: July 28, 2026, 09:46:31 pm by zezima56 »