Author Topic: Rosie Lee - Aberdeen  (Read 1128 times)


8 review(s) for Rosie_Lee (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Aberlad

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This girl has me hooked.

Several meets with the fantastic Rosie over the last 6 months.

Rosemount based flat. Comms are always good once booking confirmed but can take a bit of time to intially get something pencilled in.

The girl just oozes sex appeal, knows how to handle herself and you without issue.

Cracking body and superb nipples on a small pair of tits.

Always pounced on at the door, dragged into the bedroom for an hour of filth. Great oral, loves receiving and is just filthy when getting fucked.

A very expensive habit this one, thank fuck I work offshore and limited to when I can see her!!!!

Believe she’s recently moved flat and haven’t seen her here but will be when she’s returned from a short break

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Thanks for sharing.

How much did you pay?

Offline Neptuneus959

Totally agree there Aberlad, she’s got a few of us hooked me thinks with her services.

Think she’s going to be busy once back from her track too as I’m planning a wee visit to th new place once I’ve tied down a date and time with her.

Her rate is £200 for the first hour then £350 for two and £450 for three. Good value for money in my view.