Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny.1  (Read 23827 times)

7 review(s) for JENNY.1 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline saf1976

I've seen Sandy about 5 or 6 times and really enjoyed her so I'm a bit surprised to hear guys having a bad time with her.

She did say no to anal with me first time I met her but I had such a good time I didn't care. Other than that no problem at all. Looks and body wise she is ideal for me so maybe I am a bit fluffy about her?

That said I last saw her 6 months ago so maybe she has become pissed off with it all?

From the reviews from the rest of you I need to see Jenni anyway so will try her next time I make it over to Brum.

The idea of a blonde linda and amanda 2 girl sounds ideal as well. Wish this crowd was over my way instead of Brum.

Offline nomeansno

yes she does - comes back friday - ire punt her friday!

Do you have a link to her profile ?

Offline billyjo

This girl also works as a duo with Amanda from time to time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline nomeansno

Acer

I get the impression they work near Chinatown, is this correct? I've used them when they were in gt Hampton.

Offline billyjo

Working in an apartment block on Moor Street when I saw Sandy although was some time ago.

Acer

Thanks billy. They are starting to use '@' in the newer profiles?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 11:10:49 pm by Acer »

Offline billyjo

Thanks billy. This is the Czech outfit right?

Yes, 4 or 5 girls working in the same block.  I'd stick with the Polish girls you have recently discovered although I've only seen Sandy of this Czech bunch and Jenny has been highly recommended.

Offline billyjo

Just checked Jenny's profile and she's here last 3 days, offering £70 1 hour special or 3some with Sandy for £110 for 1 hour.

Acer

Yes, 4 or 5 girls working in the same block.  I'd stick with the Polish girls you have recently discovered although I've only seen Sandy of this Czech bunch and Jenny has been highly recommended.

Yup. Until I get bored!! That's the trouble with me, can't stick to the same one!! And then when they're gone, I miss them!!

Offline billyjo

Yup. Until I get bored!! That's the trouble with me, can't stick to the same one!! And then when they're gone, I miss them!!

I'm the same, get bored very quickly although I rarely miss them, however would love to see the first brunette girl I saw out of the Polish bunch, but told she wont be returning.

Acer

I'm the same, get bored very quickly although I rarely miss them, however would love to see the first brunette girl I saw out of the Polish bunch, but told she wont be returning.

I'm tempted too. If you do then let me know please. Hopefully they'll have others coming too which may mean some decent ones judging by the existing lot.

lovingfacials

I get the impression they work near Chinatown, is this correct? I've used them when they were in gt Hampton.

Acer

they used to work out of the jewelry quarter now by Moor St - imho highly recommended

Acer

Acer

they used to work out of the jewelry quarter now by Moor St - imho highly recommended

Thanks LF. I'm waiting for the one that looks like Abby titmus to come round. Is the apartment discreet etc? By moor st?

Offline billyjo

The apartment blocks on a very active road, but discreet in my opinion, they are on one of the upper floors and it's a very big block.

lovingfacials

Thanks LF. I'm waiting for the one that looks like Abby titmus to come round. Is the apartment discreet etc? By moor st?

which one is that?

Linda, Amanda, Terri, Sandy, Jenny?

fuck a duck abbey titmus, ifi ide seen that?

Offline nomeansno

Just looked through them all and I still don't know which one looks like Abby Titmuss. Have I missed one ?

Offline billyjo

Not sure what Abby Titmuss looks like but isn't there another girl in the group called Sarah Wild?  Can't see her profile, maybe she's stopped working for a while?

Acer

Ok lads I'll put you out of your misery...... Let me find it. I'm sure either billy or LF put up a link on her.

lovingfacials

It's probably my eyesight??!!?

Acer

Ive had Amanda & shes great - Abby Titmus look a like she ant though!!!!!!!!!!!!

vack tommorow - heres hoping

thequery

Must warn, do NOT book Tery. She is sooooooooo lazy.

All she did was practically sleep on the bed and whenever she left the room, she spent far too much time away from the bedroom. Total waste of time and money.

Can definitely recommend Amanda though. Seriously fit and a great shag.

Offline billyjo

Must warn, do NOT book Tery. She is sooooooooo lazy.

All she did was practically sleep on the bed and whenever she left the room, she spent far too much time away from the bedroom. Total waste of time and money.

Can definitely recommend Amanda though. Seriously fit and a great shag.

Possibly an off day?

Tery's been on my hotlist for a while.  She's had all good feedback so far, one of the guys giving feedback has booked her four times and another twice.

I take it you didn't book over aw and leave a review/rating?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:15:36 pm by billyjo »

thequery

BillyJo,

No, I didn't book via AW. But I did arrange our meeting the day before, on the phone, and she did call me early in the afternoon to confirm.

She had plenty of notice knowing I was coming for our arranged time.

Offline Juankerr

Met Jenny today and had an awesome time with her. Great body , great attitude and an awesome service including proper DFK , OWO , CIM. Very impressed and very highly recommended fantastic VFM , one of the best in Birmingham IMHO  :)  :dance:  :yahoo:  :thumbsup:

Offline ImageMaker

Where about in city centre they taking incalls, close to broad street by any chance?

Offline MrBamboo

They work from an apartment block next to Moor Street Train Station, about a 10 minute stroll from Broad Street.

Offline ImageMaker

Visited her this week, +1 for jenny;)

Offline Juankerr

Had another fantastic meet with Jenny again today , more of the same as I had mentioned previously however I should add that her ballsucking skill's are bloody brilliant!!!!  Lovely girl , very sexy and brilliant VFM. :D  :dance:  :yahoo:  :thumbsup:

dilettante

^^^ You see there you are, she never did that with me (there was that other thread about other punters gtting more services from the same girls they've seen)!  :D  I'm not going to whinge about it, I'm glad for your more rather than sad for my less, IYSWIM!

Would make a good advert for the new Remington Manrasier brand, eh? - bloke is shaving his balls close with it, then camera zooms in on WG slobbering over his scrotum while he winks into the camera ... - "for the man who wants to get a FULL SERVICE!" ... ;)

Offline Juankerr

^^^ You see there you are, she never did that with me (there was that other thread about other punters gtting more services from the same girls they've seen)!  :D  I'm not going to whinge about it, I'm glad for your more rather than sad for my less, IYSWIM!

Would make a good advert for the new Remington Manrasier brand, eh? - bloke is shaving his balls close with it, then camera zooms in on WG slobbering over his scrotum while he winks into the camera ... - "for the man who wants to get a FULL SERVICE!" ... ;)
That's why it pay's to be clean shaven before every punt Dilletante  :lol: sorry too much info for you?  :lol:

dilettante

:D But I WAS - specially for her!  And I still didn't get my balls licked...  :(

Offline Juankerr

:D But I WAS - specially for her!  And I still didn't get my balls licked...  :(
If there is a next time , ask her D you will love it!!!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Had my third meet with Jenny yesterday and I have to say there is now a battle on for my coveted no.1 spot. The amount of passion and effort that Jenny put's into the meet's is exceptional and the best part is I know she's really enjoying me too!!!! It just go's to show you that you don't have to pay over the odd's for a top class lady and a top class experience.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Offline nomeansno

Had an hour with Jenny this afternoon. This was my fourth visit to her and easily the best, the girl is just awesome. Also, the punt was arranged very last minute and I didn't have chance to check the price on her profile. I arrived and said "Is it £80 for the hour" and rather than take my money she told me it was only £70. It seems ridiculous to be praising someone for being honest about prices but I suspect the vast majority of WGs would have just taken the money.

Offline Juankerr

Round 6 for me with the outstanding Jenny this past midweek and just as fantastic as all the other meeting's.
As nomeansno mentioned , she came back into the room with £10 change for me also but I insisted that she kept it. Honestly , how many lady's would do that? It just show's you what sort of genuinely lovely person Jenny is.
Round 7 will be very , very soon!!  ;)

Offline Juankerr

Round 7 will be very , very soon!!  ;)
And it was!! And just as outstanding as alway's. :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

I was lucky enough to have my final two meet's with Jenny on her last tour of Birmingham before she retired on Monday.

I feel honoured to have shared her company for 18 wonderful and unforgettable hour's including the only outcall I have done.

I would like to wish her all the best for her future and her new career.

:rose: