Author Topic: Alluring-Rose Brighton  (Read 1111 times)


1 review(s) for Alluring-Rose (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by timsussex]

Offline Bristolguy

External Link/Members Only

The punt was back in June before the heatwave thank god

Comms done on WhatsApp very prompt replies and clear instructions.

Location close to Kemptown tidy room and spotless
Cost £120 half hour
Looks a very pretty blonde very well spoken with big tits and big ass I was very pleased.
Services all of them are covered so maybe a put off for some of you. I handed over the money she counted in front of me and I went to freshen up and came back out to her naked a nice sight and she took the lead and started with a very good blowjob she’s really in to and it’s been a while was over quickly but she carries on till you’re really finished. I got my breath back and went to licking her pussy freshly shaved and tasted good carried this on for a little she got in to and was squeezing my neck with her thighs and moaning the place down I think she was enjoying it or a brilliant actor. I was then ready for my second pop so got a new condom on me and started with reverse cowgirl with my legs close together really riding me it and we found our rhythm but I had to have her in doggy to see that big bum so she really upped the tempo throwing it back at me and it wasn’t long before I finished cleaned up and said my goodbyes. I’m rubbish with my grammar so do excuse me if wanted wrote better
« Last Edit: July 24, 2026, 07:51:25 pm by Bristolguy »