Author Topic: Lela Chinese massage aberdeen  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Ryanmartin83

Hey

Visited Aberdeen last week and was at a loose end during the day and actually was just walking past this shop so stopped in.

Door was open and I walked in, no one seemed about and was about to leave when women pleasant looking came out one of the rooms asking if I had an appointment.

I said no was just walking past, asked how long I was looking for and I said 30 minutes, was told £30.

I started changing as she put away the cash she came back as I was still undressing and watched as I pulled off my boxers.

The massage was ok nothing great and no real teasing at any point, about the 20 minute mark she started teasing my ass and cock and after she got it stiff she said extras.

I asked how much was quoted £60 for b2b I said I only had £40 which she agreed, she stripped naked nice body and a tattoo of a dragon on her stomach, she was fine with touching and without long managed to make me cum.

After I came she said there was time left it if I wanted more of a massage but was done after coming.

All in all £70 for decent enough massage and happy ending.

Might go back if in the area again.

Offline chinafan

That’s sounds like Lina who was in Falkirk recently, based on the tattoo.

Offline Aberlad

Where in Aberdeen was this?

Offline aberdonian

Where in Aberdeen was this?

If it is where I think it is, Crown Street.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Which shop was this?  Do you have a link mate?

As you can see from the questions above a review is of little use if we don't know where it is.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2026, 08:06:27 am by scouting »

Offline Ryanmartin83

Sorry was on crown street. I didn’t have the link as was just a walk by

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Sorry was on crown street. I didn’t have the link as was just a walk by

Thanks, there are 5 massage spas showing on google, one of these?

Deniza - External Link/Members Only
Sabai Sabei - External Link/Members Only 
Lela Chinese - External Link/Members Only
Rainbow Thai - External Link/Members Only
Lec's Thai - External Link/Members Only


The last 3 are all at the same address

Offline Ryanmartin83