Author Topic: Thai-Evaa - Bristol (Whitchurch)  (Read 985 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 9135909) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline hamchang

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,300
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's getting ridiculous to get a jump these days when you only have small windows and reacting to a horn that will not disappear until you've pumped a bird. Messaged about 20 girls and only this one responded. Are they all booked up? Probably.

Anyway, whatsapped her, and got the full options back. £130 for an hour which included OWO and kissing so booked that.
Location - warning for blokes with Thai spouses living in the region. She is in a room that is the house of a 60 yr old Thai woman and I bumped into her on the way out, her in that nonchalant "Oh I just happened to be by the front door when you were leaving" which has all the hallmarks of the nosy Thai watching out for the  spouses of the local Thai mafia.

Girl - The things I do to empty my sack. This could have gone one of two ways, and she was never on my hot list due to this. There was a chance that she looked a bit like her pictures and was a cheeky borderline hot fuck machine. On the other side she might end up being a Thai female version of Roy Kinnear. You see my dilemma.

Meet - Told to park in a petrol station, as the house owner probably does not want her neighbours to know she is running a brothel. Got there on time, and the door opened and there she was. Mai Arroy Kinnear in person. Head? About the size of a wheelbarrow. Think a tanned skin shrek, and without a word of a lie, the same body shape. Well faint heart ne'er won fair maiden, and maybe if I kissed her she might turn into a princess, I followed her up the stairs in what was a very nice house indeed. A far cry from the usual bed bug infested shit hole we get our kicks in.

Action - Now dear reader, assuming you are still cock in hand, wondering how this is a neutral and not a negative, this is where things turn around. I told her 30 mins only, which was a mistake as I should have gone for the 15 mins. I knew I did not want to stick my cock in there, so said BJ only. As she set up, I realised it was exactly the same way as the girls in the Bliss Lounge in Pattaya do. She was a pro cock sucker, and by jingo she was. I laid back, eyes closed and she performed the best BJ I have ever had in the UK. Then she started edgeing,  with some oil and using her fingers on my bell end and interspersed with her mouth. My orgasm was edged for nearly 3 excruciating minutes where I was just nearly there, and then when I finally came, the spurt flew into the air about a meter, something I had not achieved for quite a while.

Conclusion - I'm not a proud man, and being noshed off by a tanned skinned James Cordon look alike was not on my bongo card for a top notch BJ, however this is what I got. She was all business, which again suggested to me that she learnt her trade in Lotitas or Bliss Lounge.

Would I return, No.
Should you go? If you have never experienced the beauty that is a professionally trained Thai BJ artist, then yes. Go for 15 minutes and enjoy yourself.

I paid £80 for 30 mins. I was out in 20 mins.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2026, 08:13:45 am by hamchang »

Offline shooter

There was a chance that she looked a bit like her pictures and was a cheeky borderline hot fuck machine. On the other side she might end up being a Thai female version of Roy Kinnear.

and the door opened and there she was. Mai Arroy Kinnear in person. Head? About the size of a wheelbarrow.

Brilliant review  :lol: :D
You are right, the expertise of a "proper" Thai BJ has to be experienced. Thanks for a great review and sharing  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline victor989

Cheers for that entertaining review. After my good punt recently with Sexy Thai Milky I have been keeping an eye open for
new Thai WG's in Bristol and noticed her pop up. Even a good BJ from Shrek is a turnoff for me.  :scare: I 'll give her a miss now.

Offline hamchang

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,300
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Brilliant review  :lol: :D
You are right, the expertise of a "proper" Thai BJ has to be experienced. Thanks for a great review and sharing  :thumbsup: :hi:

It's a funny thing heh? You've had a hundred BJs before, and then you walk into a BJ specialist shop, select the least ugliest, and off you go and have your mind blown. Its addictive when I lived in Thailand - 3 times a week lunch times were getting sucked off. 

Offline shooter

It's a funny thing heh? You've had a hundred BJs before, and then you walk into a BJ specialist shop, select the least ugliest, and off you go and have your mind blown. Its addictive when I lived in Thailand - 3 times a week lunch times were getting sucked off.

Bet you walked back into work in a shit mood on the other days!  :D :lol:

Offline joepy72

It's a funny thing heh? You've had a hundred BJs before, and then you walk into a BJ specialist shop, select the least ugliest, and off you go and have your mind blown. Its addictive when I lived in Thailand - 3 times a week lunch times were getting sucked off.

whats the main difference? More gentle or more slow or more enthusiastic.

Offline hamchang

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,300
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
whats the main difference? More gentle or more slow or more enthusiastic.

Watch Strictly Come Dancing on day one. Compare the professionals to the non dancing celebs. That's the difference.