Author Topic: Massage with Jacuzzi Paddington - Lucy  (Read 2075 times)

Offline polololo

External Link/Members Only

Will keep it short - negative as the girl was not the one in picture that was shared via whatsapp prior to the meet. Before you critique - I don't mind if - like Tantric Pleasure they have 'stock' photos on the website and that not of all of them are of the actual girls - but at least the girl you will likely meet is accurately described by the maid or the pic will be a fairly accurate representation.

Reading downdog's review of Gina in this massage joint I was tempted to try it out. Unfortunately Gina was not available on Tuesday and they shared a pic of a slim blond girl named Lucy with face (or part of it). I set up time on the day - arrived on time for 1hr massage (not requested jacuzzi) - quoted at 120£.
The place is short walk from Lancaster tube - lower ground floor flat. I didn't see inside but swear I must have been there before as the steep stairs leading down, even the carpet colour etc looked very familiar... anyway...

I asked when booking if she can wear some lingerie/heels to start - upon opening the door I met untidy blond girl that look like she has just woken up, wearing some sort of teddy and slippers, no make up, no nothing - it was 4 or 5pm not 6am mind you. I said I thought I was going to meet the girl from the pic that was shared. I mean - there is a slight chance it was the same girl but it was either that the pic was hugely edited or that she just didn't put any effort to look good.
After a short pause she asked if I am coming - I politely declined  and left. I was a bit annoyed but then happy I did stand by my standards and did not waste 120 of my precious quids. Quick thinking, HL out and managed to book I am Lara 30 mins later in Soho - review to follow.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Thanks for the review. I hope you gave some feedback to the agency/whomever manages the bookings.

Offline OliverK

You made the right decision there mate.  Not easy to do in that situation.