Author Topic: Munich escort websites? Any recommendations  (Read 1626 times)

Offline AceVentura_1

As the subject says really, are there any reliable escort websites like AW in Munich, any information gratefully received  :drinks:

Offline mrwhite

have a look at Kaufmich.com, ladies.de, or 6profis.de and then search in Munich or stick in the PLZ.

you could also have a look at eurogirlsescort.com


Offline AceVentura_1

Thanks mr white, very much appreciated, I know I’m probably being a bit thick but what is the PLZ, also is eurogirls escort’s reliable (bit like viva, are the ladies a true representation)


Offline youngwolf994

Graziza escorts if you have thick wallet

Offline rajaindian


Offline AceVentura_1

Thanks everyone, I actually opted for a 1hour outcall (1st for me) with a girl called Viktoria from Eurogirls munich escort, I txt the day before just to see if the hotel I was in was ok for her, quick response saying all good, so I txt the next day to confirm again quick response to confirm.

So 1hour outcall for €200
Services: Owo sex in multiple positions, bits of Dfk all delivered with absolute gusto.
Girl: I think a Slovakian girl quite pretty, amazing body with big fake boobs (that's where I decided to finish on)
 
All in all a great punt

Hidden Image/Members Only