Location : Lymington
External Link/Members OnlyServices: Massage. GFE, DFK, OWO, Penetration (Protected), Receiving Oral
Price: £100 / 60 minutes
Communication: Great comms by text and a phone call
Physical Appearance: 5 foot, curvy, blonde hair, big boobs.
Age: 60ish
Nationality: British
Hygiene: Excellent. Smelt lovely and tasted even better and she was freshly showered on my arrival
Venue: Her house in Lymington which was easy to find and clean and tidy.
The meet: I was met at the door by Mollie after she gave me perfect directions. I wasn't sure what to expect as I knew she was older but she looked amazing. I was very pleasantly surprised. Mollie was wearing a lovely, black dress, stockings and after a quick chat we soon headed upstairs. It started with a massage and after I undressed, Mollie soon took off her dress to reveal her big boobs on her tiny frame.
She took her time with a nice massage and then we had some DFK and I licked and sucked her nipples. I was then offered OWO and after a quick wash and clean by Mollie (which actually felt really good!), she gently took me in her mouth which felt amazing. She took me deep and I could feel her tongue on the tip of my cock as she sucked me. I asked her to stop before I could cum. I then repaid the favour and after a while between her legs, she cum. After some more DFK she put a condom on me and we enjoyed some slow and gently sex which increased into more passion and dirty talk as I cum.
Mollie listens to what you want and is very responsive and brilliant company. Would I visit again? Yes I would.