Author Topic: Sophie-Stephens. Fareham  (Read 1618 times)


4 review(s) for Sophie-Stephens-x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline nigel4498

Sophie- Stephens. Fareham
External Link/Members Only

Been on my hotlist for a while but based in Portsmouth was an issue with the never ending road works on the M27. Noticed she has now moved and is based in Fareham.
Text to arrange a meeting and received a quick reply and meeting arranged without issue. Flat above shops with 2 hours free parking. Asked to call when there and give precise directions to flat.
Service provided. FK, OWO, HJ, breast play on her and covered sexy in standing mish. 
1 hour at £200
Pleasantly surprised when I saw Sophie as slimmer than she appears in pics on her profile, very attractive size 8, lovely slim body, natural breasts, long black hair tied back. Nice greeting of hugs and kisses. Handed over the cash then we began to explore each others bodies as we undressed.
Onto the bed where we kissed and fondled each other. FK and fondled her soft natural breasts and sucked her nipples as she fondled my cock and ball brings me to hardness. She goes down for OWO and I see precum oozing from japs eyes. I’m surprised as these days it rarely happens, she seems pleased with this and wipes the precum off and begins to suck me off. Nice gentle blowjob. Once I’m rock hard she slips a condom on and I moved her to the bed edge. Slipped in and gently tease fucked her, steadily increased pace but eventually tired and pulled out for a rest.
Cuddled and chatted about a couple of mutual friends.
Wasn’t going to rise again so Sophie gave a little massage before I dressed, nice kiss as I left.
Really liked Sophie, very friendly and accommodating. Nothing was too much trouble.
 Would definitely see again and highly recommended.

Offline LipLover

Been on my hotlist for a while
Ditto! Thank you for the review - may I ask: is the french kissing DFK or not?

Cuddled and chatted about a couple of mutual friends.
Just curious - civvy friends or SPs?!