Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finest Kandi Girl-Glasgow  (Read 3874 times)

2 review(s) for Finest Kandi Girl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hooples cat

Saw this girl for a 30 min. punt in Glasgow before Christmas.  External Link/Members Only 

A good quality budget hotel in Finnieston, reception a bit away from lifts so all ok. Nice room. I had some horrendous traffic problems and then my phone ran out of charge! Not the best prepared punter. But when I eventually was able to contact her, 15 minutes late, she was ok with it. Lots of girls wouldn't have been.

That summed her up really; a genuinely nice girl who tries to please, who has no "edge" to her and is even maybe too open for her own good.

She's started working from hotels after some dodgy experiences in a flat and the arrangement worked fine for me. She's definitely the girl in the pictures, late 30s with a tight, very slim body with good legs and a pretty face. Someone here had suggested she had fake boobs (which is fine by me) but she hasn't; a small pair of naturals which were very nice.

LBD and high heels, enthusiastic DFK, OWO and all the usual positions.  A very good straightforward fuck with my ideal type of girl, especially considering it was a first meeting.

No rush, chatty and pleasant and I left a happy man.

Good to have a reliable option in the centre of Glasgow, at least when she's working.

Hibernian

Sounds promising - I wondered if she might be same lass that was scottishhoney?

Met her at her place in dennistoun. She was not a bad lass, I know what you mean about her being a bit too open for her own good. Some of the things she said made me think at the time she'd had a dodgy experience.

Had a bit of OWO, was ok and she tried to take it all when I told her that was my thing but coyld tell it wasn't her thing. She climbed on top and rode me to completion. Yea, maybe go back one day. Nothing negative to say about her, just don't really like going back to the same girl unless she's a DT superstar.

Offline solway

My all time favourite at Aquarious Sauna in Glasgow.Lovely girl.

mavgoose

Sounds promising - I wondered if she might be same lass that was scottishhoney?

She was indeed scottish honey , had a wee break of a year or so. Now "kandi".
Didn't know she worked at a sauna previously.....

Seen her last week. Bit ditzy and "blonde" pre punt comms , but very enjoyable punt.
Very slim , not the deepest OWO but tried hard. Great at cowgirl and doggy.
Slim and flexible enough for doggy standing up and can French kiss at the same time....!!
Impressive. !

Will prob see again.  :thumbsup:

RandyF

I pumped her at Aquarius.  Fuck knows if she was any good.  It shut in what 2005/6?

So she's 34  :lol: now, so she was must've early 20s when I pumped her.  Oh no she fucking wasn't  :D :D I can remember that much! No way.

Whore4life. 

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 02:53:51 pm by RandyF »

chico1000

I pumped her at Aquarius.  Fuck knows if she was any good.  It shut in what 2005/6?

So she's 34  :lol: now, so she was must've early 20s when I pumped her.  Oh no she fucking wasn't  :D :D I can remember that much! No way.

Whore4life.
Randy have you got a downer on everyone?  If we listened to you we wouldn't leave our houses. If you are all shagged out with the whoring take up stamp collecting or something like that.

mavgoose

Whore4life.

" ....... here's my randy contribution to this thread. I seen this girl 10/11 years ago. ( so - valid & recent opinion ).  She is at least 65 years old ( aren't they all ? ). she is a "whore4life' ....... "

here's my contribution ;

seen her last week - she is a genuine and lovely girl. a few years older than her started profile age. she rocked my world. extremely good punt. albeit a little ditzy and a typical blonde through comms. can't guarantee she is the easiest to book , but I'll be seeing again

Some guys want to be noticed
Some guys , shock horror , want to help other punters.....

Offline solway

RandyF

Randy have you got a downer on everyone?  If we listened to you we wouldn't leave our houses. If you are all shagged out with the whoring take up stamp collecting or something like that.

I'm entitled to have a downer on a dead or dying whoring scene Chico.  I've no interest in borrowing your rose tinted fluffly glasses, to gaze all gooey eyed at whores that resemble supermodels and glamour babes off the telly  :rose: :coolgirl: 

Sorry to shatter your delusions, but the average Jimmy on the street wouldn't fuck many of these hags for free.

RandyF

Some guys want to be noticed
Some guys , shock horror , want to help other punters.....

Second time this bell-end's white knighted the same whore.

Thankfully, at least this time he didn't start a cringe-fest about her smokin' hot body, and striking resemblance to an 30 year American old model/actress.

What is he finding so un-comfortable? What's getting him a tizzy?  The fact (yes it's a FACT not even an opinion) that she's an old sauna trout, and on and off she's been selling her arse for 15 years (approx). A career whore.

I raised this important issue to help my fellow punters  :)  Many punters will find this to be pertinent info.  More often than not, and to put it bluntly these sorts are often 'damaged goods'. You get an attitude, can get all sorts of other issues, with a whore that's been at it this long.  Deal breaker for some maybe, some don't mind. All good.

Your here to help alright, Mavgoose - The whore in question, and/or yourself.

White knights are the shit on a punters shoe.

mavgoose

Your here to help alright, Mavgoose - The whore in question, and/or yourself.

Not helping myself mate. I'm deliberately vague about days etc. , never quoting specifics or conversations to keep my anonymity from any WG.
The FACTS are my opinion is valid as I seen her recently. Yours , by admission is a decade + out of date.

Seemples.

chico1000

Randy punters want to punt. They don't want to hear your horror stories from 60 years ago when flares were in fashion. All your contributions are negative about everyone on here you have nothing positive to say about anyone.  The op on here like me have left neutrals and negatives. He has recently met this girl and I know from visiting girls after him he is reporting accurately.  I totally trust his review. Not only that other punters have come on posting enjoyable safe punts with this girl. Your deranged contribution is from years ago.
 How about if you want to be helpful to other punters you tell us about some positve experiences that you have visited recently.   Can you please stop that annoying than moaning at everyone who has the audacity to post a positive review no matter how accurate it is.