External Link/Members OnlyLocationIncall at her place in Torquay
DateMarch 2026
Service£200 for one hour. Inc OWO, fingering, DFK, full protected sex
MeetArranged meet via AW and moved to text. Quick and friendly replies, encouraging. Day of meet clear address sent with instructions on how to access flat.
Attractive girl, petite but not 'natural' (filler/possible BBL), so if that's not your jam maybe look past. Personality is 10/10. Super friendly, welcoming. I'd asked her to run me a bath on arrival which she duly did with fresh towels. She joined me in the bathroom for some ice breaking and she washed me while naturally leading into a HJ and then BJ. Quickly moved to the bedroom where I stripped her off. Went down on her with some fingering interspersed . Impeccable hygiene and very responsive. Complimented my skills, always appreciated. DFK and eye contact throughout. Big plus!
Onto sex in a couple positions, mainly mish and legs on shoulders. She is pretty tight, so didn't take long tbh! Finished in bag and then cuddled and chatted for the remaining minutes.
Very easy to chat to and round 2 definitely on the table if desired but I was in a one round mood.
Would I return?Yes, good value.