Author Topic: Newbie heading to Bangkok - late July/Early August  (Read 5784 times)

Online Richjimbo

I'd value some advice please.  I am feeling the need for a week of full on fun.  I am thinking of a week in Bangkok, but open to other suggestions.

I will stay in one of the 5 star hotels - any recommendations please.  I've read the Sofitel or Peninsula, or Shangrila are good options.

I am looking to experience the full experience- where should I go or not go?  Anything to avoid?  I am thinking of a mix or seeking girls, high end agencies. I like super model, very beautiful girls etc.  But open to all advice

I am thinking of travelling either late next week or first week in Aug, and be there for a week.

Offline Zigura

Sofitel is the better location, if it is a punting trip. In between Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy. Close to nightclubs on Sukumvit Soi 11. A Short trip to massage places on Sukumvit Soi 24, 31 or 33. Most of the 4 or 5 star hotels around that spot are pretty similar.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2026, 06:31:14 pm by Zigura »

Online Richjimbo


Offline Pauld344

I've previously stayed at the Radisson blu Bangkok plaza, which is 5*. Near to Soi Cowboy, and a nice craft beer rooftop bar.
For my next trip I'm looking at the Canopy by Hilton, which opens on August 1st. It looks stunning on the AI photos, but I have no idea what their guest policy will be.
If bringing girls to the hotel is an issue, there are plenty of short time hotels which you can use.

Offline exhippy

Do not on any account miss a visit to Tulip. No visit without visiting Tulip  is not experiencing Bangkok. Give me the ladies of Tulip  over 7/8/9 s any day. On last night in Thailand for now I made my 20 oddth visit. She was probably late30s, thin with real breasts. But omg. 20 minutes of rimming, a cat bath, one finger off fisting her mother and pussy. And she must have come 3 or 4 times while down on her. And I came in her mouth at the end. Just an average tulip girl

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Consider going to Pattaya for 1 night - just to see it, to learn.  This is not your only trip to Thailand.  You will get the bug and be back soon.  This is your trial trip.

You can double up on a hotel - it is only a bit of money. No need to check out.  Morning taxi to Pattaya (2 hr ish), in hotel for noon.  GC all day, Soi 6 in early evening, Walking Street late, crash in the one night hotel.  Next day wake up next to a girl-that-you-don't-remember-hiring. Fuck her, then send her away.  Breakfast.  Look, there is the beach. More GC in afternoon.  Then taxi back to BKK.

External Link/Members Only

Then for next trip you'll have a better idea of options.

Your call but high end agencies?  Those are for Dubai and London.  In Thailand, just tour around till you spot the look you want. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2026, 10:32:39 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Malvolio

one finger off fisting her mother and pussy.

What on earth was this?

Online Richjimbo

Consider going to Pattaya for 1 night - just to see it, to learn.  This is not your only trip to Thailand.  You will get the bug and be back soon.  This is your trial trip.

You can double up on a hotel - it is only a bit of money. No need to check out.  Morning taxi to Pattaya (2 hr ish), in hotel for noon.  GC all day, Soi 6 in early evening, Walking Street late, crash in the one night hotel.  Next day wake up next to a girl-that-you-don't-remember-hiring. Fuck her, then send her away.  Breakfast.  Look, there is the beach. More GC in afternoon.  Then taxi back to BKK.

External Link/Members Only

Then for next trip you'll have a better idea of options.

Your call but high end agencies?  Those are for Dubai and London.  In Thailand, just tour around till you spot the look you want. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Thank you, really appreciate this

Online kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Do not on any account miss a visit to Tulip. No visit without visiting Tulip  is not experiencing Bangkok. Give me the ladies of Tulip  over 7/8/9 s any day. On last night in Thailand for now I made my 20 oddth visit. She was probably late30s, thin with real breasts. But omg. 20 minutes of rimming, a cat bath, one finger off fisting her mother and pussy. And she must have come 3 or 4 times while down on her. And I came in her mouth at the end. Just an average tulip girl

Now I'm trying to remember if I've ever been there :lol:
Is it this one? External Link/Members Only
Fat mamasan with a menu when you walk in?
If yes my experience wasn't close to what you're describing? And mother's a typo, right?

Offline seandana

The Sofitel is right next door to the thermea cafe which is worth a walk around after 9pm lots of young ladies there for 3000 baht short time

Offline shooter

The Sofitel is right next door to the thermea cafe which is worth a walk around after 9pm lots of young ladies there for 3000 baht short time

Another vote for the Sofitel. Great rooms and big showers that have room for 2  :crazy: :hi:

Online PatMacGroin

Ok.

Just checked back in and no time to reply to all the comments. Or even read any of them. Gobsmacked by the amount of replies since this morning.

But I will say guys, if you have read anything on this site remember the 3 basics of punting anywhere.

1) How she looks isn't what makes a good punt. IMHO its t's how she makes you feel and how enthusiastic she is about being with you.

2) How much they charge isn't any indicator of how good they will be or what you will "get". Say what you want, ask if they are happy to do it, make an agreement and be very clear. DO NOT ASSUME IT IS JUST A MATTER OF PRICE AND KEEP OFFERING MORE MONEY, Nothing to you could be everything to them, offer more and some will cave, but you will not be happy with the redult (Other threads will explain LT. ST, etc, if you can read it here just ask them to explain, mostly they will try to tell you). In Thailand they can be playful and tricky, but that is part of their way. Try not to think of it as being scammed. Don't forget in the UK lots of you guys would pay alot of money just to have sexy, flirty chats like that.

3) I can't remember tight now, and wasted too much time on this post instead of having fun on my holiday.

Expect a full "Review" later. Maybe upto 6 months by UKP rules. If I can be arsed by then.

Offline babayaga69

I used an agency for locals when I was there. They have a website in Thai, but can be translated easily. I remember it’s only about £50-£60 for 90mins. No outcall, only in call at a hotel not close to the tourist area, can get a Grab taxi very cheap on a scooter.

Advise to check if they see non Asian clients as one girl told me she doesn’t, I’m Asian myself so it wasn’t any issue for me. Most of the girls there are young and more girls next door type.

External Link/Members Only

You will need to use a Line messaging app to arrange the meet. I think Thais and Japanese use that mainly instead of WhatsApp
« Last Edit: August 05, 2026, 05:26:51 pm by babayaga69 »

Offline jono44

On Hotel. Depends on whether you want holiday as well as punting. Shangri La is my river recommendation as it busy, good for communications (river and skytrain) and good for meeting in lobby to check if expectations are met for out calls. . Otherwise for punting alone stick to Sukhumvit. All hotels seem guest friendly.

Offline exitonly

Echo that... Loads of nice hotels on the river opposite Wat Arun.. but dare I say it, I wasn't looking for punting options.. short ride to Kaosan Rd.
Anywhere Around Aesok(Cowboy),Nana, Thong Lor or Ekemai (Soi 22)BTS and you'll be sorted if you want to be close to the action.. also short bike taxi to Silom...
Funny enough I type this as my plane to BKK is awaiting departure.... I'm staying at the Landmark in Nana this time

Online Richjimbo

I'm going to be in BKK from 12th August. Looking forward to my first experience of Thailand.

Offline londonroad

I’m going to be in Thailand for the first time in November. Will be starting in Bangkok and then visiting Pattaya where hoping to meet up with some of the UKP experienced guys. I also intend going on some site seeing trips.

Online southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,118
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Maybe worth posting your dates on the “troops on the ground “ thread - seems to be where most guys are putting their 2026 dates!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=459600.0

Online Punting2022

Lucky lad. Tbh thailand you can go out and get a sexy civvie lady. Make sure not ladyboy. They love partying the ladies and forign men. Maybe you can develop a friendship.
You will have more sex in thailand then anywhere. Its known for it

Offline Dark Vader


Online PatMacGroin

Ok.

Just checked back in and no time to reply to all the comments. Or even read any of them. Gobsmacked by the amount of replies since this morning.

But I will say guys, if you have read anything on this site remember the 3 basics of punting anywhere.

1) How she looks isn't what makes a good punt. IMHO its t's how she makes you feel and how enthusiastic she is about being with you.

2) How much they charge isn't any indicator of how good they will be or what you will "get". Say what you want, ask if they are happy to do it, make an agreement and be very clear. DO NOT ASSUME IT IS JUST A MATTER OF PRICE AND KEEP OFFERING MORE MONEY, Nothing to you could be everything to them, offer more and some will cave, but you will not be happy with the redult (Other threads will explain LT. ST, etc, if you can read it here just ask them to explain, mostly they will try to tell you). In Thailand they can be playful and tricky, but that is part of their way. Try not to think of it as being scammed. Don't forget in the UK lots of you guys would pay alot of money just to have sexy, flirty chats like that.

3) I can't remember tight now, and wasted too much time on this post instead of having fun on my holiday.

Expect a full "Review" later. Maybe upto 6 months by UKP rules. If I can be arsed by then.

Pretty much first time back on UKP since my own trip to Thailand.

Just realised how different it is browsing on my phone compared to how I usually browse on my PC. Got totally mixed up about what thread I was on and which responses were for my thread. Sorry about the rant above guys, although I do still think it's relevant to punting in Thailand.

Hope the OP had a good trip.

 :blush:

Offline Cambridgy

The Westin Grande Sukhumvit is a great place. A little careworn - but their Spa girls are beautiful and offer FS. You are 5 min from Soi Cowboy chaos.

One of my lot bar-fined two ladies from SC and the concierge's advice was - please call if you need assistance or a defibrillator :)

Online Richjimbo

Sorry for the slow update: life got busy!!

So I stayed in Bangkok for the week but found plenty of things to keep me busy ...

I was staying at the Sofitel and got a great upgrade to one of their large suites - which gave my lots of room to play during my stay. The hotel didn't blink an eye when girls came to the hotel - I just met them in reception and walked them up.

I decided that as I was going solo I was probably unlikely to do the GoGo bars or BJ bars.  Instead I wanted to experience some of the high-end action.

The first night I landed I went for a walk and ended up at wonderbangkok massage spa which was about a 10 min walk. The facilities were really high end and the girls gave great service.  I went twice during my trip.  The first time I got a special room with a chair that gave the girl all types of access - very erotic but the jet lag kicked in after the first pop.  The second time I went for just a normal room but chose the girl more carefully and requested one who did rimming.  That was a very enjoyable massage and fuck!   One thing I would say is that the pics on the site don't really help with selection.  I found that the girls I was interested in on the site weren't the ones I ended up choosing. 

Next day I had a seeking date lined up in the evening (more to come on that).  In the day I decided I wanted to try Psychedreamspa.  I is expensive but I thought It was an experience worth trying.  The location is quite a trek, and not easy to get a bolt back. But definitely worth it. I decided to have a 3some with Michelle and another girl, and chose the dorm experience.  Michelle is gorgeous- \I was really taken with her and fancied her straight away. Young, all natural and v playful.  If you fancy something different and don't mind spending western level money -- worth doing.

Seeking date 1 - she took me to a great restaurant and we ended up at the Mandarin Oriental hotel bar - had some nice drinks and then went back to my hotel for some fun fucking!  She was a bit bigger in real life than her pics, but gave me the confidence to bring more girls back during the trip.

Next day I had another seeking date, this was actually with an Indian girl who was in town but she was v sexy and very slutty.  We met early afternoon at my hotel. I had hardly closed my hotel room door and she had my cock in her mouth. We fucked a few times before we headed out to dinner.  Then fucked again 2-3 times when we got back.  She did want to see me during the rest of the trip but I wanted to enjoy meeting other people.

One the other days I went to a few spas I saw as I was out exploring - the rooms were pretty grim and service mixed but who can complain going for a walk around the city and getting multiple happy endings!

The highlight was my last seeking date - she was a local make-up artist who was absolutely stunning.  We had a lot of sex that night.  I asked her to comeback the next morning for more fun (I didn't want to do a sleepover).  We ended up having great morning sex and lunch together before I checked out and headed to the airport.

I can't find the links for the seeking girls - I will keep looking and update the review when I do.

I will definitely go back.  I didn't have the nerve to try gogo bars or BJ bars .. perhaps next time.

Offline TM1976

Great post and summary

Going back myself for 2 weeks next month. Bangkok and Pattaya. So great to see how you got on

TM

Offline Dark Vader

Sofitel. Is that the one where the freelancers congregate out front?

Online Johnyahoo

Sorry for the slow update: life got busy!!

So I stayed in Bangkok for the week but found plenty of things to keep me busy ...

I was staying at the Sofitel and got a great upgrade to one of their large suites - which gave my lots of room to play during my stay. The hotel didn't blink an eye when girls came to the hotel - I just met them in reception and walked them up.

I decided that as I was going solo I was probably unlikely to do the GoGo bars or BJ bars.  Instead I wanted to experience some of the high-end action.

The first night I landed I went for a walk and ended up at wonderbangkok massage spa which was about a 10 min walk. The facilities were really high end and the girls gave great service.  I went twice during my trip.  The first time I got a special room with a chair that gave the girl all types of access - very erotic but the jet lag kicked in after the first pop.  The second time I went for just a normal room but chose the girl more carefully and requested one who did rimming.  That was a very enjoyable massage and fuck!   One thing I would say is that the pics on the site don't really help with selection.  I found that the girls I was interested in on the site weren't the ones I ended up choosing. 

Next day I had a seeking date lined up in the evening (more to come on that).  In the day I decided I wanted to try Psychedreamspa.  I is expensive but I thought It was an experience worth trying.  The location is quite a trek, and not easy to get a bolt back. But definitely worth it. I decided to have a 3some with Michelle and another girl, and chose the dorm experience.  Michelle is gorgeous- \I was really taken with her and fancied her straight away. Young, all natural and v playful.  If you fancy something different and don't mind spending western level money -- worth doing.

Seeking date 1 - she took me to a great restaurant and we ended up at the Mandarin Oriental hotel bar - had some nice drinks and then went back to my hotel for some fun fucking!  She was a bit bigger in real life than her pics, but gave me the confidence to bring more girls back during the trip.

Next day I had another seeking date, this was actually with an Indian girl who was in town but she was v sexy and very slutty.  We met early afternoon at my hotel. I had hardly closed my hotel room door and she had my cock in her mouth. We fucked a few times before we headed out to dinner.  Then fucked again 2-3 times when we got back.  She did want to see me during the rest of the trip but I wanted to enjoy meeting other people.

One the other days I went to a few spas I saw as I was out exploring - the rooms were pretty grim and service mixed but who can complain going for a walk around the city and getting multiple happy endings!

The highlight was my last seeking date - she was a local make-up artist who was absolutely stunning.  We had a lot of sex that night.  I asked her to comeback the next morning for more fun (I didn't want to do a sleepover).  We ended up having great morning sex and lunch together before I checked out and headed to the airport.

I can't find the links for the seeking girls - I will keep looking and update the review when I do.

I will definitely go back.  I didn't have the nerve to try gogo bars or BJ bars .. perhaps next time.

How much did you pay at Wonderbangok and for what services please?

Online Richjimbo

This is the price list: External Link/Members Only

I chose the bathroom style both times - and 60 minutes with the girl.   I got 2 pops both times

Online southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,118
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
So according to their website, Bathroom style and 60 minutes is 2600 baht. Does that include having sex or is that another additional charge payable to the lady? Or is that the total price you paid?

Offline Confessionwalker

Out of curiosity - how much were the seeking girls looking for ?

Also was the Indian girl cabin crew? feel might be speaking to them too

Online Richjimbo

Hi, the seeking girls worked out around 10,000-20,000 thb.

The indian girl wasnt cabin crew as far as i knew, she just seems to fund her travel by seeking.  She’s an absolute slut in bed and loves great sex. I would definitely message her again to set up a date

Online MrMohican

What on earth was this?
Yeah did you really fist her mother?!?... :lol: :lol:

Offline Dark Vader

Sofitel. Is that the one where the freelancers congregate out front?
Yes. I confirmed it for myself. Thanks for nothing!

Online southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,118
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Freelancers are all along that part of sukhumvit  road- and it’s the Thermae cafe they congregate around ( as that is the meeting place) rather than the Sofitel hotel - which just happens to be nearby!

Offline londonroad

Hi, the seeking girls worked out around 10,000-20,000 thb.

The indian girl wasnt cabin crew as far as i knew, she just seems to fund her travel by seeking.  She’s an absolute slut in bed and loves great sex. I would definitely message her again to set up a date


Thanks for posting about your experiences with using Seeking. Something I was considering trying during my forthcoming visit in November but the ppms are disappointingly high. In England I find the quality of the sex with sugar babes far higher than escorts - reading your reports suggests this was your experience in Bangkok so maybe it is worth the ‘premium’ rates. 

Online Richjimbo

Hi,

I didn't meet any freelancers, just went to the massage places I mentioned and used seeking.  The girls I met on seeking were extremely hot and great fun to be with.  I knew I was paying higher than other options but that wasn't an issue for me.

I tend to use seeking quite a bit when I travel.

Offline nuggett70

Hi, the seeking girls worked out around 10,000-20,000 thb.

The indian girl wasnt cabin crew as far as i knew, she just seems to fund her travel by seeking.  She’s an absolute slut in bed and loves great sex. I would definitely message her again to set up a date
Don't suppose you have contact details?