Author Topic: 'My flat was turned into a brothel,' landlord tells BBC Panorama  (Read 2974 times)

Offline puntingking


'My flat was turned into a brothel,' landlord tells BBC Panorama


External Link/Members Only

Offline pbrown355

Sounds like something we should all aspire to :D

Offline worstnameever

I once arrived at a girls air-bnb just as she was getting kicked out by the owner. I ended up giving her a lift to a hotel she had used before and shagged her there. Once the drama had settled down she was actually a good laugh and it was a good meet.


Online Nomerzypuntr

I stayed in a shared house with 3 girls, hope I can stay in a clean n tidy house. I thought kitchen, bathroom area remain cleaned everytime. But things got worse, it started from celebrating one’s bday, their friends started coming to every weekends, making things more worse. No cleanliness, pads toilets waste, food waste,vomitting. Once police came on neighbors complaint midnight, house was like bar, McDonald’s toilet, soon girls had a fight between them on male friends staying, coming to my house midnight. Luckily they thinks I’m gay :D just vacated that house 2 weeks before.

Online advent2016

I've stayed at an airbnb and found bulk packs of condoms in a cupboard

Offline RandomGuy99

I've stayed at an airbnb and found bulk packs of condoms in a cupboard
That was nice of the landlord to think of every necessity. Most just give coffee capsules.

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,345
  • Likes: 88
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
 :hi: Some of you lads might recall Sweet Surprise a flat run by a nice Indian girl Anita she started in Bricket wood and went to a downstairs conversion of a semi detach in a close in West Watford ....

I arrived as a row was going on as the Landlady had entered the flat when she was out and had returned when she arrived 10am ish landlady knew exactly what she was doing and wanted her out. One of the girls was laughing as the landlady`s son had been in for an appointment ....they did not tell her but quietly moved to a smart flat in Croxley..I helped move a few bits in the Transit I had then....god I miss those sort of girls British and up for it at a price i could afford. :dance: now they are asking 120 for half hour out of my league :(

Offline rubric


Offline DastardlyDick

'My flat was turned into a brothel,' landlord tells BBC Panorama


External Link/Members Only

Makes a change from Cannabis Farms

Offline paul_tall_

Makes a change from Cannabis Farms
If you watch the full episode on iplayer there was one of those as well in the three examples featured
Interestingly the brothel the girls were Brazilian and the police supposedly are fully aware of a Brazil based gang that are involved in this
Basically the episode mentions issues with organised gangs using fake id that had by passed checks and highlights that even though criminal activity is found you cant just evict tenants even when they stop paying

Offline spiralnotebook

After watching the ‘Panodrama’ documentary I find it difficult to believe anything the dishonest twats produce.

Offline paul_tall_

After watching the ‘Panodrama’ documentary I find it difficult to believe anything the dishonest twats produce.
I dont think they mentioned anything that has not been reported before maybe put a different angle on it with regards to a 3rd party platform that had supposedly confirmed their id