Author Topic: Jane - Glasgow  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Randalf1

External Link/Members Only

Phone Number. +447962618834

First review of mine, so go easy lads.

Booking
Seen her ad on Gumtree (and read some positive reviews here) and called her - no answer. So sent a follow up text for an hours massage, she responded promptly saying £50. I followed up asking about extras and she said "Just HE, £20 extra". Comms were simple and straight forward. ✅ She did text me on the way up saying she would be 15 mins late, then text saying actually she won't be. Sounds like she squeezed in another booking? Which can be annoying and I was pressed for time so would not have been happy, but anyway, it wasn't an issue.

Arrival and Location
I arrived early, and patiently waited for her text with full address. Location is in a bit of a shit hole area on Tollcross Glasgow. Schemey area. Fuck it, I'm not here for anything other than a massage so doesn't bother me.

Appearance and Attitide
I mean, she's fuckable. Same as other reviews, she's a plain Jane Chinese or Asian lassie. Maybe a 6/10. She was fully clothed so not sure how big her tits etc are but she seemed slim and in proportion, and not hideous.

She seemed nice enough, she told me off once or twice for speaking too loudly, which is fair as who wants to alert neighbours to such shenanigans.

Service
I paid for a 1 hour Swedish massage with extra £20 for HE. When I entered she clarified it was an hour, asked for money and I said 'extras?' to which she said 'extra £20'. She then left the room. She came back and was expecting me to have stripped which I had not (first timer, wasn't entirely sure on etiquette) which she found funny so she left again and told me to strip. I stripped fully naked and lay down face first on her massage table.

Firstly, she's actually good at the massage element of things, which was a relief. She starts with your back and shoulders, then neck, and then onto your legs. At this point I remembered she enjoys a few CCs, but my cock was tucked away so I made an excuse to move and reveal my dick haha - and to her credit she started teasing it very lightly but straight away.

Inbetween the massage is what I wohld describe as a sensual sort of tickle. It really gets your body primed to feel any slight movements and she teases your bum, balls and cock in turn. She also does a mad blowing on you thing, again it does actually heighten senses and added to the sensuality of the massage for me. She also blew/whispered in my ear which was a fucking massive turn on. What can I say, I am a sensual being.

She finally tells me to turn round. She proceeds to very slowly tease my cock with her oils and fingers, slowly at first but with momentum building gradually. Her hand technique was actually very decent, we all know how shit a bad HJ can be but I'll give the girl credit, she knows what she's doing in this department and really builds up to it.

Not gonna lie I do tend to shoot massive, Pete North style 8 ropers, and I think this surprised her ever so slightly. I shot my load intensely and it went absolutely bloody everywhere, all over her massage bed, her carpet, her hands and it even managed to land on my face and beard. She seemed so susprised and genuinely apologetic it went on my face, which is fair, the girl wasn't to know until it was too late.

Credit to her, she fully cleaned me up - albeit with toilet paper - I mean where's the baby wipes or wet wipes at least? Anyway, that's a rather minor criticism of an otherwise very sensual, very enjoyable massage.

Overall Verdict
Very enjoyable
Very sensual
Very relaxing
Genuinely enjoyable experience

I'll likely return, and I'll review again and (hopefully) she offers more to people who return? I'll let you know. Oh, and she sent a follow up text to thank me, and apologised again in the way out for the mini facial 😂

Offline Ger1971

She has sensational nipples and a lovely bush. That’s all I’m saying

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Thanks for your first review mate, sounds from the comment above more might be in the offing for a repeat visit  :drinks:

Offline chinafan

She has sensational nipples and a lovely bush. That’s all I’m saying

No review?

Offline FBman78

She made it clear to me she doesn't do anything else other than hj.  However maybe she decides on a person to person basis.