Author Topic: VIP Massage - Magaluf, Spain  (Read 1221 times)

Offline blubandy

Visited this place twice when on a recent trip, easily found on Google Maps, it’s the one down the road from Jokers Bar.

€35 half hour/€50 hour entry price for the massage. The girls are all Chinese, usually 30+, the girl you get is the one sat inside the shop when you turn up. I never saw more than one girl sat there even though there was more than one working, so I don’t know if that’s an arrangement they have.

On my first visit I got a very friendly but not overly attractive Chinese lady, and on leaving saw a prettier more petite lady sat there, which I saw the 2nd time. So my advice is go in when you like the look of the lady!

Both visits went similar, decent massage (I thought anyway), some reach unders, then of course you get the offers. Happy ending was quoted steep both times at €50, on both occasions I negotiated naked handjob/blowjob (blowjob with cling film over your member), with a bit of B2B and sex for €100. So €150 all in for the hour, quite steep but on both occasions I received a nice head massage after the deed was done which was a nice touch.

I can recommend if you’re happy with that price level, certainly better than the steeet walkers who try to rob you at night, but talk a bit to the girl in reception, make sure you like her and she’s positive etc.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2026, 04:58:06 pm by blubandy »