Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elements Massage - Andover  (Read 3819 times)

WHBStoke

External Link/Members Only

Date: 03/01/2015
Duration: 1 Hour
Cost: £40 (Massage) + £60 (Body to Body with H/E)

Phones up the day before to make an appointment, easy-peasy, elthough I got the impression that same day bookings were preference. She seemed confused by the word "tomorrow"  :rolleyes:
Still easy enough. And confirmed they did "extras" over the phone.

Welcomed in on the day, easy to find, quite central, looks like a normal tanning/beauty shop from the outside, if a little tired. Receptionist very friendly, took my £40 for the massage, no more was said about the extras.

Was instructed to take a shower, had one just before I left, but didn't like to refuse, then was shown into a small, very dimly lit room with a massage table. Invited to lay naked on table with towel strategically placed.

Masseusse arrived wearing a nice uniform, very professional. 20 mins of massage with oil, mainly focused on the legs. when she arrived at the top end, I chanced it and started subbing her legs, and up to her thong-hugging arse - very firm, very nice. Turned over for a bit of massage on my front, same sort of routine. She offered me a naked body to body massage which I accepted for £60.

She stripped off, very nice. Curvy and tight. Quite pretty. Very firm boobs, not fake imo. She started rubbing herself up and down me, while massaging my balls, and rubbing my shaft/head. Quite nice, and I came like a train after about 10 mins of this.

And then that was it. Off she jumped, gave me some wipes, and got quickly dressed. Thanked me and left.

I gave this a neutral, simply because she provided the services I asked for, but it wasn't exciting or mind blowing, or even particularly different. And I'm not sure it was worth the £100 total outlay.

But I wasn't gutted, just not blown over!

Offline hockogrockle

The website gives the address a 61 Victoria Rd. Aldershot, which is about 35 miles from Andover. Have they got a second branch, or was "Andover" a slip of the keyboard?

WHBStoke

Aha, stupid thing for me to write. Yes you are correct - Aldershot!

Apologies!