Links:
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyDate: A few days ago
Comms: Comms was good, messaged early in the afternoon and she will reply during her work hours. Managed to get an incall appointment few hours later she usually only sees 3-4 clients a day and gets booked up fairly quick (as I was told).
Cost: £110 for 90mins deep tissue massage + £20 for HR = £130 total
The Girl: Nice girl, solid figure I didn't go for b2b but from her outfit she had a great pair of tits. Looks between 25-30, Taiwanese from what she told me and have been in London for around 6 years so she has no problem holding a conversation.
Location: Apartment block 5 mins walk from Edgware Road station. Not exactly exposed, but there are a few shops around and it's next to a restaurant but it's not completely obvious what you're there for

she'll send you the full address if you contact her 5-10mins out and message her again once you're at the address she is quick to respond and open the door so there isn't awkward waiting around just keep her up to date.
The Meet: Funnily enough Jess has just been reviewed here by someone else so I'll just give my two cents. As mentioned was let into the apartment quickly was a hot day but lucky she had AC, it's a small studio apartment and fairly narrow inside just enough for a double bed and the massage table. Took a quick shower and got straight into the massage. Now I will say that the hand relief wasn't too special for me, decent technique and took instructions well to get me over the edge. Did allow touching over the clothing ass and tits, probably different if you went with b2b offer. She does mention in her messages that she strictly does not offer oral or FS, not sure if this changes over time as you become a regular. Now the actual highlight of this was the deep tissue massage, Jess really knows what she is doing and she had undone knots in my lower back and legs I've had for years, the massage alone brought this review from a neutral to a positive for me. That alone is worth coming back for. After the deed was done took another shower had some small talk and left about 5-7 mins over, so she's not exactly a clockwatcher
Would I return: Yes, the massage service is definitely worth going back for I definitely feel a lot looser in the back and legs. I think £110 for 90mins is pretty reasonable + an extra £20 for HR as well isn't taking the piss