Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sweet Candy-North Acton.  (Read 1963 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to punters who have recently reviewed Candy. :thumbsup:

Candy says she is Polish, is a size 10-12 and late 20s-early 30s. I found her attractive and she has good English.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO. Her kissing was very good as was her OWO. Her attitude was excellent throughout, in fact like her initial communication i was impressed with her. A good WG charging £80 for the hour. Excellent VFM. She has stretchmarks on her belly but they arent that bad. Very near North Acton station.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:25:52 pm by smiths »

Offline Steve2

A good start to the New Year Mr S

Glad you enjoyed

Offline smiths

Offline punk

Candy says she is Polish, is a size 10-12 and late 20s-early 30s. I found her attractive and she has good English.

Services offered were DFK/OWO/RO. Her kissing was very good as was her OWO. Her attitude was excellent throughout, in fact like her initial communication i was impressed with her. A good WG charging £80 for the hour. Excellent VFM. She has stretchmarks on her belly but they arent that bad. Very near North Acton station.

Damn she is going to get busy and does not show her age.

Offline SamLP

Thanks Smiths  :thumbsup:
As mentioned in LL's review, I like the look of her and will look to see her when I visit the area. May have to do that soon because she may suddenly be bombarded with calls.

Offline Digz2012

Thanks for review Smiths.Did u notice a skin tag/genital wart type thing on her arsehole when u went?
I saw her early last year and went to rim her then saw that. Didn't spoil the booking but still put me off from being as uninhibited as I would have liked! I have spotted that on quite a few wgs recently when bending them over for doggie and I'm quite confused as to why so common?!
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

UberX

Another successful review of this girl. I am glad that you have enjoyed her too. Actually the main thing is that I very much liked her attitude. :)

UberX

Thanks for review Smiths.Did u notice a skin tag/genital wart type thing on her arsehole when u went?
I saw her early last year and went to rim her then saw that. Didn't spoil the booking but still put me off from being as uninhibited as I would have liked! I have spotted that on quite a few wgs recently when bending them over for doggie and I'm quite confused as to why so common?!

I have never tried rimming with any wg. In my experience with her I shall say she was looking very much clean hygienically and did not see any wart  during doggy mode. :kiss:

Offline smiths

Not that i noticed.

Offline mrx007

Did she do CIM and/or facials as advertised?

Cheers

Offline smiths

Cheers

Not with me she didnt as i didnt want either. See other reviews for that.

Offline punk

Cheers

i did a facial with her, i think, i reviewed her under cindy?

Offline smiths

i did a facial with her, i think, i reviewed her under cindy?

You did as Candy though. I didnt even know you had punted with her. Your review on here isnt linked in to this thread and her other reviews as you didnt give her A/W numbered link, just the name link. :hi:

Offline punk

You did as Candy though. I didnt even know you had punted with her. Your review on here isnt linked in to this thread and her other reviews as you didnt give her A/W numbered link, just the name link. :hi:

yes thats right i remember now, i completely forgot about putting in a link that day, yes she is good, would have seen her more than i have,but for the fact she half way across london, than she moved away, than to north west london etc.

Offline smiths

yes thats right i remember now, i completely forgot about putting in a link that day, yes she is good, would have seen her more than i have,but for the fact she half way across london, than she moved away, than to north west london etc.

Up to you of course but you could add her numbered link now to your review thread so it comes up whenever she is reviewed which i assume would work. The more reviews the merrier on WGs from credible punters in my view. As it is as it doesnt come up thats one less review punters will be able to easily read. ;)

Offline kowalski

I suspect the so called wart on ring piece is piles / hemeroids.
Carry on punting.

Offline punk