Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone ever used xxlinaxx in Newport?  (Read 2787 times)

FBs05

Hi! New to all this, and thinking about xxlinaxx on AW. Anyone any experience? She's got loads of great reviews on the site, but I've not done this before so don't know what to believe.

Offline ampersand

Offline ianvilla

Lina is in fact Katiee's sister and I think she is based in Risca. She is on my HL when i'm in the area. I have seen Katiee on several occasions and is well recommended.

My review is here:-
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42251.0

FBs05

Thanks! So, have you seen Lina, ianvilla? What was it like? Does she work on her own? Is it at her house I'm really conscious about the law, and wouldn't want to see anyone who is potentially under duress / exploitation etc.

Offline odynsfee

Fbs05,Ian clearly states that he hasn't seen her and how would he know if she's being exploited, what are you the prossie police ?  :dash:

SirFukedDaLot

I think the only people being exploited is us fuckers paying for that pussy.   :D

Offline rudolph hucker

Hi! New to all this, and thinking about xxlinaxx on AW. Anyone any experience? She's got loads of great reviews on the site, but I've not done this before so don't know what to believe.

Looks like Rebecca Adlington in sussies

Offline HughJardon

Ive seen Lina yes its the Risca area. Service included full dfk owo and penetration was covered and she goes like the clappers too. At the time she was my 3rd choice but i was more than happy with the service especially as it was £80.

P.s It seemed like a safe environment to punt, house was warm n clean and the area quite family orientated

Offline HughJardon

I re-read this last night and i dare say that the op is Lina..the crafty fuckers..im only responding to plus 50 posters from now on !!!

Offline odynsfee

HJ,Its either her or a friend of hers , I had my suspicions, a bit of free advertising ehh  :lol:.

Offline HughJardon

Defo odyn, this can probably be said about other threads. This site has many eyes but limited.posters, quite respect a prossie signing up and giving Q&As It should be the way forward

Offline odynsfee

Hj, fair comment but would that breach the touting rules?